FS: DC SS PCE XB

Status
Not open for further replies.
remaining items for sale. And I will consider trade in as well.

Items are JPN release unless noted otherwise.

Price shown is in USD except where stated otherwise.

Withdrawn from Sale means item is either on hold or not available temporarily.

need payment in USD/Euro/GBP via Paypal for all international buyers.

Items will be shipped out of SYDNEY Australia.

contact for the exact shipping quote.

Picture will be updated upon request..

cheers

I'm interested in the PC Engine Duo you have listed there... I'm in the USA, zip code 44647. How much more would shipping be to here, or is shipping to the US or UK included in all your prices, like for the grey Saturn???

due to its size even the conomy air is USD30.50.

Insurance and delivery confirmation is optional though...

if you want the normal airmail it's USD41 but it only takes 7-10 days compared to 7-10 weeks for economy.

cheers

is the sega saturn wireless controller us compatable, and also you have the original box? I was interested in the black virtua gun (if available) how much for these to us if available, thanks.

that's been sold as the buyer send payment this morning.

Haven't had time to update the list yet.

No I didn't have the box for it.

The Virtua Gun is unboxed but comes with optional seight mounting kit wihch is boxed with several spare lense.

Given its weight which is mt much I don't think it will be expensive...

let me find out once I pack it with the carton box to get the total weight.

I believe you want the economy air rate?

cheers

Hmmm... I'll pass for now. The CD games aren't region specific, so maybe I can track down a US model yet. (Though being able to play the Jap hucard games would be a plus.)

stack99

will get back to you with S/H and insurance since I'm going to Post Office on Saturday to post Wireless pad to a chap in Canada...

cheers

TennokoeBank slide over PC Engine/CoreGrafx.

apparently it's common in Japan to put RGB mod inside since there's virtually no room inside tint PC Engine.

Was told you will need old analog RGB monitor, not modern VGA monitor since it will sync at 15Hz or something...

cheers

PC Engine CoreGrfax, CD-ROM2 module, suite case interface, AC adaptor, pad and copy of Darius (original)

Saturn official Twinstick w/ Virtual On

Sold the above two.

cheers

if you are still following this thread I've lowered price for certain items and add below item for sale.

PAL DC in transparent blue shell with 110VAC PSU so you don't need to use converter to use on your power outlet...

I also have aqua blue VMU sealed copy for sale as well...

cheers

several more items now listed on eBay including JPN backup memory cart and TurboGrafx-16/Duo hu card adaptor...

look up "anya1117" on eBay.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back