FS: modded Saturn

I'm selling a chipped Saturn.

It's a model 2 with a 32-pin ic. The chip came from IJTF_Cinder's (of the classicsega hub and elsewhere) store last fall. It's the common single ribbon connector chip, and I believe it has the white connector. The chip is installed with the A+B method. The system has been tested with cd-r games and works great.

Physically, the unit is in good shape. There is a scuff on the top of the unit, but there aren't any scratches or cracks. The original saturn controller has some scuffing and scratches but is fully functional. The onboard battery has juice so you can save to the internal memory.

A composite video cable (red/white/yellow) and power cord are also included.

Price is $60 + $10 shipping.

saturn2.jpg

id love to get this but i might be getting a modded gamecube in the near future. im still waiting to hear back from the seller which should be before the end of the weekend. if i cant get the GC ill definately buy your Saturn.

Originally posted by Dyne@Thu, 2005-07-07 @ 06:18 PM

id love to get this but i might be getting a modded gamecube in the near future. im still waiting to hear back from the seller which should be before the end of the weekend. if i cant get the GC ill definately buy your Saturn.

FYI: Mod the GameCube Yourself, saves time and cost and is an easy install.

Back