FS: Modded V1.0 Xbox, Hook Ups, Controller

Hello All,

PRICE LOWERED

As topic states up for sale is:

- v1.0 Xbox

- Thompson DVD Drive, No DDE

- Stock Locked 8GB Segate HDD

- Pelican Eclipse Controller (3rd Party S Controller)

- MS AV cables

- MS Power Cord (new Surge Protection Kind)

- Switch Installed

- One way is stock 3944 bios

- Flipped is X2 5035 bios with live configuration:

- Boots red blob intro, red X logo, and red LED so that you know the X2 bios

is running, this can be changed via the config file.

- When X2 bios is running evox is booted. This can also be changed via

config file

I bought this xbox used and did the switch modification to it so I'm not sure it will work on live but CHANCES ARE IT WILL, the dash was never updated with a live game so I assume it will not be banned if using the stock bios. The X2 bios has a feature that will not allow it to connect to Live when the X2 bios is in use so it protects from mistakes.

I will ship via Insured USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Delivery Confirmation and only will ship in the United States once payment has cleared.

I would like payment via PayPal, PM me if interested and I can give you my ebay username so you can see my 100% feedback. You can see the item in the pictures below and it has been described in detail, if you would like more info ask questions here and I will answer them, there will be no refunds or exchanges after item is purchased.

PRICE LOWERED $135.00 Shipped (shipping included in $135.00).

HPIM1047.jpg

HPIM1048.jpg

HPIM1049.jpg

HPIM1050.jpg

HPIM1051.JPG

HPIM1053.jpg

It's all mine! Mwahaha! It's in my grubby hands! And I'd like to add, a very excellant transaction on the part of Zziggy00, who I feel really went the extra mile to make things go smooth. :thumbs-up:

Back