FS/T : SegaSaturn Sophia Programming Box

Sophia Systems Sega Saturn Programming Box, 3 additional sticks of RAM (bumps total to max @ 32Mb), JVC ST-RT-V2VCD Virtual CD Drive emulation card, spare CD-ROM drive, pad , power lead + av hookups.

Unlike most of them on sale previously, mine is a newer hardware revision made in 1996 - the majority were an older revision made in 1994 :cool:

Overall the machine is in very good cosmetic condition.

SaturnSophiaDev.jpg

SaturnDevVirtualCDEmulator.jpg

£250 / €375 / $450 For the above

£25 Estimated UK shipping

€75 / $90 Estimated International Shipping

With it being a Development Machine not only can you make games but you can also with the flick of the dip switches play games from any region!!

Total cost or payment plan is negotiable! Would possibly trade for something interesting of equivalent value.

I can take PayPal, bank transfer, £GBP Cash, UK Postal Orders or UK Cheque. Also half in advance and half upon eventual collection/delivery is also fine.

HOWEVER!

If buyer collects, I will also include 5 NTSC-J Saturn games [Sega Rally, Christmas Nights Into Dreams, Virtual Hydlide, Clockwork Knight, Tomb Raiders], a SCART lead and a boxed PAL Official steering wheel.

If there are no takers by 8-07-2004 she goes up on eBay with £250 opening bid.

*Note: I don't have the cable to hook up the VCD Card (uses SCSI-2 HPCN50F) Also I don't have the development software.

legit_@msn.com

I thought the description made it pretty clear... try reading it again.

I'd love to own such a beastie, but at that price I just couldn't justify it.

BTW, this isn't an attempt to get you to lower the price. :)

mate

just how many Sophia do you have? :)

Hope you aren't like me keep collecting DevSaturn - I already have two CartDevRev.B on top of bunch of retail Saturn, prototype, Psy-Q and etc... obviously missus isn't happy...

cheers

Back