game workin wierd

it seems that both versions of night(christmas nights and nights) have been workin like crap sine i burned them(burned 8 times fomr 7 sources) i finnaly got a version t work and it takes a min for the main menu to come p, then you can play, but once you get up to the boss nights just stands there spinning and nothin hapens , also i see this wierd glitch when i turn it on after the sega screen, does anbody else have that problem with nights, chirstmas nights doesnt even come on after the main screen.

well of all the places if looked and all the peopel ive gotten it from i think there is only one bin/cue version made of it, ive noticed when like 4 places had the same file, ive tried turning it into a iso, but still the same problem, in bin cue the cue comes out wierd with all the audio tracks writtin in the cue, so i have to delete(in the cue) all the audio information to make it burn otherwise all my burning programs wont take the cue, ive noticed that with maybe 4 saturn games, has anyody succesfully burned nights with no problems at all this is the only game that has givin me trouble

According to Strictly Styles' other thread in the Saturn forum, he deleted the MODE2 track info from the cue sheet(s). And earlier above, he wrote that he deleted the audio tracks info from the cue sheet. Therefore, the cue sheet he used to burn was incorrect because it contains just the first data track. What he has here is an incomplete game. Last I heard, lots of weird things can happen when you play an incomplete game, ;)

Anyway, I've managed to burn both versions of NiGHTS (BIN+CUE). All of the tracks were completely raw (i.e., 2352 bytes/sector). Was yours like that? If not, as megametalgreymon mentioned, please post your cue sheet.

well the cue goes alitte like like this(not eh nights cue but you get the just of it)

FILE "whatever.bin" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 44:11:37

then track three is next then track 4 all the way to track 22 now i dont normally see that in cues, and my burning programs wont tkae the cue like that, i had to delete all the lines excet track one in order to get it to burn is there another way of makin it burn without screwin with it?

#### i just downloaded panzer dragoon saga cd 1 and it gives the same problem the nights cue file did the cue looks like this

FILE "PDSAGA1.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

TRACK 02 AUDIO

INDEX 01 60:59:23

TRACK 03 AUDIO

INDEX 00 61:07:60

INDEX 01 61:09:60

nights looked just like this but with around 22 tracks in it how the #### do i burn it no programs i got will burn it like this this all i need to know is can it be burned as is or do i need to do something to it , if so what!!!?

Just what is the problem you get when trying to burn bin/cue games?

What software do you use? It might be easier to try to tackle that than hack away at cuesheets and still expect it to work.

There is nothing uncommon about audio tracks being listed in cue sheets. Almost always (with games) a bin file is the game data and audio in one.

well it dont wont it wont burn that way with any burning software (name any bin uce burning software it doesnt work with it) and it only happens with saturn game cues that i download, i wanna know if anybody has downloed saturn games and experienced this problem, ive talked to a few people that have had the same proble and are like me that dont know how to fix it, the onl way they got it to burn was by deleteing up totrack one or 2 on the cue and that was the only way itll burn for them, i have the same problem except i dont know if taking the tracks out of the cue is the reason my downloed version of nights freezes at the first level or not,

That's nice, but if you want help with burning these games you need to tell us just what software you are using and how you are trying to burn.

I've downloaded and burnt heaps of bin/cue and iso/mp3 games in my time and have had none of the problems that you vaguely allude to.

Please be more specific and coherent.

what part of any burning program domt you understand ive tried every burning program that does bin cue,literally, i dont get any kind of special error just your basic cant start recording or something along those lines , and i dont have a problem with iso+mp3 im just talkin about bin cue, the cue is fine when theres only this

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

but when i get cues like this it never burns

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

TRACK 02 AUDIO

TRACK 03 AUDIO

and i know its not my burner i know for sure its the cue,cuz i got a sony crx160e one of the most reliable burners out there so stop talkin to me like im a dumb newbe to this stuff

well when u never use capitals or punctuation or correct spelling it becomes very hard to read what u write kind of leik this stuff that im writing now so youl understand when i say be nice or youl be treated leik a reetard and get no help at all

As mal pointed out, you are not providing the specifics of your problem.

"It doesn't burn when I know my CD burner works" is not specific.

Also as mal pointed out, most people have no trouble with bin/cue games, so unless you are mixing and matching your bin and cue files (i.e. from different locations), the problem must lie in either the process you use to create the CDs, or with your burner. Try making a cue sheet for an ISO+MP3 game that you have previously burned successfully and see if that works.

Thanks Curtis.

Bin/cue games can successfully burnt.

If you want help Strictly Styles, you need to tell us what you are doing and what you use.

How else could we help you?

Quote: from Curtis on 8:55 am on April 10, 2002

well when u never use capitals or punctuation or correct spelling it becomes very hard to read what u write kind of leik this stuff that im writing now so youl understand when i say be nice or youl be treated leik a reetard and get no help at all

that shouldnt have been regaurded as a post what kinda geek are you anyway people just type fast the #### with punctuation, "you gotta think about punctuation" who cares...

but anyway mal, have you been listening ? ive used litereally every burning progrma you can think of that burns bin/cue, i didnt make the bin or anything, if that was the case id just directly copy the #### cd, and i didnt maek the cue, and i havent been doing anything special to the cue or burning it a special way just the conventional file,open,then burn. man ive given you my exact problem, and no of you have helped out , not a oh that never happens to me or my burner can do that, just alotta dumb ass be specific questions that ive already given, im not saying i cnat burn cues at all im just saying none of my burning programs will burn cues that look like this(more than one track)

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

TRACK 02 AUDIO

TRACK 03 AUDIO

but cues that look like this(one track) will burn

FILE "whatever.bin" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

and i dont use cues for iso+mp3 beacuse i hate cues, i just use easy cd

(Edited by Strictly Styles at 5:18 pm on April 10, 2002)

(Edited by Strictly Styles at 5:20 pm on April 10, 2002)

Quote: from Strictly Styles on 5:05 pm on April 10, 2002

that shouldnt have been regaurded as a post what kinda geek are you anyway people just type fast the #### with punctuation,

Yes but when you don't use punctuation you confuse a #### of a lot of people more that you would otherwise. I'm not even sure about what you said just then...

"you gotta thinkabout punctuation" who cares...

You have a problem with this?

Yes Strictly Styles, I have been listening.

Very boring it has been, hearing you tell me time and again that you have used every program possible and how there can't be anything wrong with what you are doing or with your hardware.

The only useful thing you can tell me is that you can't burn any bin/cues with more than one track.

GET USED TO IT.

Because without any more info and a little less attitude, you probably won't get any more help.

Quote: from mal on 8:11 pm on April 10, 2002

Yes Strictly Styles, I have been listening.

Very boring it has been, hearing you tell me time and again that you have used every program possible and how there can't be anything wrong with what you are doing or with your hardware.

The only useful thing you can tell me is that you can't burn any bin/cues with more than one track.

What's this? Yoda speak? :biggrin:

what!>?!>!>!!!!!!! how specific can i get ive told you what happens when i try to burn the cues which cues work and what doesnt,what programs ive used,everything what i have to do to get them to work what the #### else do you need to know!!!!!!? i know ure tryin to help me but if you knew what you were doin you wouldve spotted my trouble by now......

Back