Gamecubes arne't meant to be abused

Aw that makes me sad. Did he just buy two gamecubes, one to break and one to use? I mean it makes sense cause the platnum one was the one he didn't break. Heh i'm surprised that that thing lived through the car.

But seriously I wouldn't do that either
sad.gif
Each console I own is like a pet which needs care and attention

Actually I remember hearing stories back in the day of snes, and in particular the snes games surviving houses being burned down.

One thing you can't argue is Nintendo makes the most durable consoles/accessories. I have heard stories about Nintendo's reliabilty testing or whatever they call it. I guess they would go to the top of tall building and throw the gameboys and shit down to the bottom and stuff like that....pretty crazy aye?

I just recently (due to carelesness on my part) had a copy of puzzle fighter for the gba go through the washer... and the dryer atleast once lol. Came out working just fine (though I gave it a couple of days to dry to make sure lol). The label doesn't even look worn.... (though it smells really good now lol).

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jun 30, 2003 @ 06:38 PM

I just recently (due to carelesness on my part) had a copy of puzzle fighter for the gba go through the washer... and the dryer atleast once lol. Came out working just fine (though I gave it a couple of days to dry to make sure lol). The label doesn't even look worn.... (though it smells really good now lol).

Is puzzle fighter for the gba as good as the saturn version? i really wanted to pick it up.

me too.

Oh that reminds me, once i was playing gameboy late at night then I left it out on the deck. That night it snowed then early in the morning it rained. Gameboy worked fine when I found it the night after

Damn, i just watched that video. Its pretty durable. But i would of sold it instead of smashed it. Though it is fun smashing expensive stuff! :devil

Well my thoughts on puzzle fighter for gba are as follows:

Don't even bother playing if you don't have an SP or a good light source, cause it's nearly impossible to play if it's dark at all lol. Also, once in a while it acts like the controls are a bit too sensitive (that could just be the SP). However I've found I play it a lot. The sound quality is good (even has that song that you could unlock in the saturn/psx version, and it sounds good too), there are a few graphical glitches when you blow up really big blocks though (not bad though, and they clear up immediately). Also there are a couple of extra hidden chars (You can play as that little girl that is always near donovan, and you can play as lei lei's paper doll). All around a good solid buy if you are a fan. Anyone know how the dcast version compares to the others?

Nearly fifteen years ago I headbutted by Gameboy because I couldn't beat the last guy on a wrestling game. Mine did not work just fine afterwards. In case you're curious, I calmed down quite a lot when my parents suggested I see a child-psychologist
biggrin.gif

I've also been after Puzzle Fighter on GBA, just not seen it cheap yet..

yeah I bought it as soon as I saw that it was out lol. For me it's one of those must have games. It's one of the 2 puzzle type games that I really like (I like dr mario as well).

Just stupid... I hate seeing kids thinking they are funny when they could have sold that and made atleast 80 dollars or so...

It wasn't even worth it... And they didn't really do much to it... The clip was wayyyyy dragged out and they weren't even doing anything... They barely caused any destruction that was worth watching... It was really kid stuff..

They should have blew it up with M80's or something hah. :devil

All I am saying is that it wasn't that original, I have seen many clips of people doing this now to their consoles
sleep.gif
:huh

I cried after seeing this video and immediately founded P.E.T.V. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Videogames).

If you know of anyone intentionally scratching a game disc, blowing on a cart rather than properly cleaning it, or otherwise abusing defenseless games, please contact me.

Join P.E.T.V. now.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jul 1, 2003 @ 06:55 AM

I cried after seeing this video and immediately founded P.E.T.V. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Videogames).

If you know of anyone intentionally scratching a game disc, blowing on a cart rather than properly cleaning it, or otherwise abusing defenseless games, please contact me.

Join P.E.T.V. now.

Heh I blow in carts. yay for being poor

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 1, 2003 @ 09:32 AM

Heh I blow in carts. yay for being poor

I make a motion that Gall be BANNED from all game forums for blowing on his carts.

I will mail him a box of Q-tips and rubbing alcohol. After he receives it, he may be reallowed to join this group.

I blow in my carts too.. Maybe me and Gallstaff will make our OWN group called WBAWPOI (We Blow and We're Proud of It).

Actually, that doesn't sound like the best idea..
blink.gif

Well dude I mean what else am I gonna do? If a genesis cart doesnt work when I stick it in I'm not gonna actually spend time and get some q-tips and rubbing alchohol that's just unnecsary.

Myname, we should be BICITCFU (Blowing In Carts Is Too Cool For U) It would be pronounced Bick-It-kufoo

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 1, 2003 @ 09:02 PM

Well dude I mean what else am I gonna do? If a genesis cart doesnt work when I stick it in I'm not gonna actually spend time and get some q-tips and rubbing alchohol that's just unnecsary.

stick it in and pull it out, stick it in and pull it out. Then stick it back in again. Repeat if necessary.

Back