Get ready to touch

Sega's DS title Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru ("I Would Die for You"), originally known as Project Rub, is coming to North America as a DS launch title under the name Feel the Magic: XY-XX. This quirky game requires that you progress through various mini games in order to impress a girl.

Full IGN article

It definitely looks interesting... I can't wait to try it out :D

Sounds like something new. which rocks in my book. It looks to be a fun little game for a lil bit. If taken seriously it seems like it'd be a big dissapointment.

That is the most retarded pile of crap I have ever seen. What in GOD'S name goes through the head of some of the guys there at SEGA. One day they spit out wonderful but strange ideas like Samba or Nights. Then another they have Project Rub and these stupid eye toy games, blatantly disrespecting the name SEGA and said title Nights.

This isn't exactly new for the Japanese market, but you don't get a whole lot of games in this category over here. It'll probably flop.

Oh so, you'd rather have them rehashing everything ala EA?

Even if it ends up being a dissapointment, at least it's something different.

OMGWTF???

Sega used to make crazy titles that I turned out to like after playing them.

Now they're making crazy titles, and I haven't played them, but have already decided they'll be crappy and gay!!!!11

WHAT'S HAPPENED SEGA!?!?!?!! :(:(:(:(:(

:sarcasm:

I love the idea myself, it's definetely unique and takes adavantage of some of the hardware on the DS. And it may be a quirky title it might just fit perfect within' the portable market. Either way, I think I'll prolly buy it because I'm definetely up for trying new things when it comes to gaming, that's why I love SEGA so much.

You have to take into consideration it's on a PORTABLE system. It's just a fun little game you can play on the go when you're waiting for something or whatever. Ya know when you don't have an hour to sit down and play an RPG or something more time filling.

Back