GoldenEye 007 (N64)

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
GoldenEye 007

You are Bond, James Bond.

You are assigned to covert operations connected with the GoldenEye weapons satellite. M will brief you on your mission and objectives from London. Q Branch will support your efforts with a plentiful supply of weapons and gadgets. Moneypenny offers you ligh-hearted best wishes and you're off!

Your mission begins in the heavily guarded chemical warfare facility at the Byelomorye Dam in the USSR. Look and shoot in any direction as you navigate 12 interactive 3-D environments. Use stealth and force as you see fit in matters of international security. Consider the military personnel expendable. You are licensed to kill!
  • Exciting 3-D environments
  • Highly intelligent enemies!
  • Numerous Q gadgets and weapons!
  • Battery-backed memory saves game progress!

NUS P NGEE

NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.
PO BOX 957, REDMOND, WA 98073-0957 U.S.A.

MADE IN JAPAN

MODEL# NUS-006 (USA)
FOR SALE, RENTAL AND USE
ONLY IN USA, CANADA, MEXICO
AND LATIN AMERICA

IMPORTANT!

BEFORE USING YOUR SYSTEM,
CAREFULLY READ THE CONSUMER
INFORMATION AND
PRECAUTIONS BOOKLET.

78%
TOTAL RECOVERED FIBER
73% POST CONSUMER CONTENT

PLEASE RECYCLE WHERE FACILITIES EXIST
CHECK TO SEE IF RECYCLING FACILITIES EXIST
IN YOUR AREA

VALUABLE LIMITED
WARRANTY PURCHASE
RECEIPT REQUIRED CALL
1-800-255-3700 FOR
SERVICE INFORMATION

© 1997 NINTENDO/RARE. GAME BY RARE. © 1962, 1995 DANJAQ, LLC. & U.A.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 1997 EON PRODUCTIONS LTD & MAC B. INC. JAMES BOND THEME BY MONTY NORMAN. USED BY PERMISSION OF EMI UNART CATALOG INC. ™,® AND THE "N" LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC. ©1997 NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.

TEEN
Animated Violence
Animated Blood

Attachments

• Goldeneye_Front.JPG
    Goldeneye_Front.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Goldeneye_Side.JPG
    Goldeneye_Side.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Goldeneye_Back.JPG
    Goldeneye_Back.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 187
You know, I heard there are some programmers that were trying to recode the game so it will be up to today's spec technology.

Hmmm....I wonder where I saw that? Gonna have to do some googlin.

I bought the player choice after all the buzz, I didn't know what to expect from a Bond game specially a FPS but as soon as I inserted the cart I was hooked, I completed all the challenges took me a while. Multiplayer was also crazy in 4 player mode, filling the rooms with remote mines was awesome :p

IceMan2k said:
Always wanted to play it but never did. Heard so many good things about it.

Try it in a emu you can even play using mouse&keyboard, I think there's also a retexturing project.

Ian Van Dahl said:
You know, I heard there are some programmers that were trying to recode the game so it will be up to today's spec technology.

Hmmm....I wonder where I saw that? Gonna have to do some googlin.

It think it would be easier to change the textures and running it in hires, should make a big difference.

Back