good download manager?

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Hola my Sega ppl....I am here asking another question since all you pplz are sooooo smart, ok enuf of the ass kissing. I am looking for a good download manager, like a getright type of thing that lets me resume and auto-que and stuff like that. Free would be nice....but just name a few good ones and a favorite one.

P.S. I have a deal to make with you guys....I wont even need a download thing if I have broadband correct? correct.....SOOOOO sumone should just be REAL nice and buy me DSL, I promise to say you are the cooooooolest around the boards and tell everyone you get ALL the ladies. Sound good? sorry I am tired....hehe
tongue.gif

Hmmm, that 2nd one looks good. The first one I can't use (Win2k). Maybe i'll try that 2nd one out...thanks racketboy, anyone else have any suggestions?

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 12, 2003 @ 03:56 PM

SOOOOO sumone should just be REAL nice and buy me DSL, I promise to say you are the cooooooolest around the boards and tell everyone you get ALL the ladies. Sound good? sorry I am tired....hehe
tongue.gif

I thought all the ladies either left or got kicked out around here
smile.gif

Well not ladies just around here....may I dare say it? REAL WOMEN! ok everyone, calm down....I know it's a scary thought to most but they really do exist. yes, pussy is a real thing and not just somethin in the movies....ok breath now, good. hehe, j/k.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 12, 2003 @ 04:21 PM

Well not ladies just around here....may I dare say it? REAL WOMEN! ok everyone, calm down....I know it's a scary thought to most but they really do exist. yes, pussy is a real thing and not just somethin in the movies....ok breath now, good. hehe, j/k.

I'm married, so I'm already taken care of
smile.gif

so what? you are sayin the rest of us are inferior (how the hell do u spell that word?) Sayin we are less of a man cuz we dont have a wife.....what an asshole
tongue.gif
. damn you white ppl.....

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 12, 2003 @ 04:33 PM

so what? you are sayin the rest of us are inferior (how the hell do u spell that word?) Sayin we are less of a man cuz we dont have a wife.....what an asshole
tongue.gif

umm... no.... i was just sayin...

chill

Have you tired Download Accelorator? I use to use that, it increased my dl speads pretty nice and i could que files and stuff.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 12, 2003 @ 04:33 PM

tongue.gif

lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I use one called Net Vampire. I also have an add-on program for it called Job Creator, which works well when downloading numerical files. (Such as a photo series for a racing website I work on, or a RAR archive.)

Back