Graduation

Cloud121

Established Member
Well, I just graduated today, and I'm a bit depressed. Simply due to the fact that all the people I've grown up with... Who knows when I'll see them again, if at all...

I've been taking A LOT of pictures this past week.

These pictures were taken on our last day of school, last Tuesday.

Some picture my friend took of me:

Me.jpg

Anyway...

Up first, picture of Me and and my friend and fellow Gundam fan Andrew:

Andrew2.jpg

Tosh and I:

Tosh.jpg

Next, easily my most precious, and special picture. Lindsay and I:

Lindsay.jpg

Laura and I:

Laura.jpg

My homeroom teacher, Ms. Elsbecker and I:

Elsbecker.jpg

My friend John, trying to look cool:

John.jpg

John again, with a bit of a surprised look:

John2.jpg

My little bro, Schmitty, and I:

Schmitty.jpg

One of the coolest and nicest guys you will ever meet, my big buddy Joel and I:

Joel2.jpg

One of, if not the coolest person I have ever known, my friend Hate and I:

Nate.jpg

One of the coolest and nicest guys you will ever meet, my friend Bryan and I:

Bryan.jpg

My friend Matt, trying to look intelligent, while Alex sticks his tongue out:

AlexDuncan.jpg

Me with a rather dumbfounded look on my face:

Me2.jpg

Duncan again, trying to look intelligent:

DuncanBW.jpg

My good football buddy Ryan. We always talk football.

Bledsoe.jpg

Melissa:

Melissa06.jpg

Melissa and I:

MelissaMe.jpg

My good buddy, Stoner (First name Matt):

Stoner.jpg

My friend Brandon, looking a bit surprised:

Brandon2.jpg

Brandon, closer, and at a different angle:

Brandon6.jpg

My Biology teacher from Sophomore year, Mr. Freeman:

Freeman.jpg

English 9 teacher, Mr. Monson:

Monson.jpg

Business teacher from Freshman year, and fellow Def Leppard fan, Mr. White:

White.jpg

He and I would always debate between Iowa and Iowa State. Heh.... Go Cyclones!

Ms. Born, my computer teacher Freshman and Sophomore year (Should've taken her classes again Junior and Senior year...)

Born.jpg

The greatest teacher I have ever had, Bachmann Sensei:

Sensei.jpg

My friend Brian and I, on my way home from school:

Brian.jpg

Sadly, I didn't see my dear Lisa at all on Tuesday. :(

We had a rehearsal for the ceremony on Wednesday, and I got a few more pictures.

Josh, Jason, and I (The 7th Grade Trio. We were inseparable in 7th Grade):

7thTrio.jpg

Just Jason and I:

Jason.jpg

Jason and Josh in their gowns:

JaceJosh.jpg

Jason and Josh in their gowns, doing wings:

Wings.jpg

Dammit, I should've gotten a picture of Josh and Jason doing their "Nixon Peace Sign" impression that we used to do back in 7th grade.

I caught a couple glimpes of Lisa, but I didn't get the chance to talk to her, let alone ask for a picture. :(

Whew... That's certainly a lot of pictures. I didn't take as many this weekend though..

Went to a couple parties yesterday (Saturday), and got a couple pictures.

Lisa had given me an invitation, so I anxiously went to her's, I wanted to see her so badly. Finally, I got a picture of her and I: :D

Lisa.jpg

Me holding my graduation cake:

Food1.jpg

My Canadian friend Graham and I:

Graham.jpg

I went to Joel's party after mine, and got another picture with him:

Joel3.jpg

Also took a bunch of pictures of myself in my cap and gown a couple hours befor ethe ceremony. (Good god, I look HORRIBLE in these pictures....)

My mother and I:

MomMe3.jpg

My older sister and I:

LaceyMe.jpg

Lacey and I again:

LaceyMe2.jpg

My beautiful Trixie and I:

TrixieMe.jpg

Trixie and I again:

TrixieMe2.jpg

Pictures taken at the ceremony are quite large, so I'll just link 'em. My mother took these pictures, and she had never used a digital camera before, so some may look a bit bad.

Picture of our graduating class. 261 students.

Our Senior speakers, Jordan Garcia, and Kristen Economos.

The Senior Choir.

Our school principal, Mr. Hutchinson ("Hutch").

Dr. Robinson, our Superintendent. My principal all through elemntary school, before becoming Superintendent.

My good buddy Ryan. The first person to befriend me, after my only friend from elementary school had moved away just before 6th Grade started.

My dear, beloved Lindsay.

Graham recieving his.

One of my best friends, and Star Wars know-it-all, Travis.

A line of students waiting to get their diplomas. I should be in there somewhere.

Me, getting ready to walk across stage.

Shaking hands with the School Board President, coming off stage.

After everything was over, I was able to find Lindsay. I gave her a big hug, and told her I loved her (Been wanting to tell her that for so long). I was unable to find Lisa though. :(

This really sucks. Who knows when I'm going to see these people again. I'll miss Joel, Lindsay, and Lisa more than anyone.

I met Joel in 6th grade, as he was my locker partner. I alwaya had trouble opening the locker, so I always needed him to do it for me. He said that everytime he had to open the locker, I'd owe him a quarter. Of course, he was only joking. But waht did I do on Tuesday? I paid him back for it. He just laughed, and took the money.

I met Lindsay in 7th grade, and I was amazed. I've had several great moments with her. My single best moment came Freshman year, when I bought her a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. Another rather comedic one, came Sophomore year, when in Bioology first semester, she came in our class to worl in the back of the room. I went back there to "look at the animals" when it was obvious that I just wanted to be near her. We started talking, and the entire class turned around and stared at us. After our conversation was over, I went back to my desk, but tripped over a chair on the way. Heh.. It was hilarious.

I met Lisa Freshman year. Couple weeks left in the school year actually. We were in science class together, and I approached her if we could work together. What's rather inteeresting is that she was in my Japanese class all year, and science the whole semester, and I had just noticed her, and just decided to approach her, with only a couple weeks left in the year. Something rather funny happened sophomore year, much like the "Lindsay, tripping over the chair" incident. I was walking past Lisa in the hallway, and she said "Hi Dylan!" to me, in a real friendly tone of voice, and I said "Hi" back, but continued to look at her, almost in awe, and I ran into the guy in front of me. Early junior year, she got into a car accident, and she came down with a minor case of amnesia. I was completely freaking out, and saddened by it. I made her a card, and wrote out a long message in it, and gave it to her. She loved it. Month or so later, I finally got the balls to ask her on a date. I was all set, ready to go... Then I find out she started dating a freshman a week or so before. ARGH! Really sucks. She's still dating Jeremy too...

Some of my best memories of school include:

Hitting a half-court shot in PE as time expired in basketball in 4th Grade. I was a Basketball God back then (And everyone recognized me as such, even moreso after I hit that shot). But then after elementary school, video games completely took over my life (Had been a casual gamer since I was 3, up to that point), and I just stopped playing basketball.

Completely laying out Austin in 7th grade. Austin is/was a big jock, who's a real cool guy, he had just pissed me off that day. Jason and I had got into a fist fight, and Austin was laughing at us. Pissed, I charged him, and completely took him out.

More recently, my having an erection in PE while doing exercises. While I was doing pull-ups once my friend Ryan's friend Jeff screamed at me "You can do it boner!" :lol:

Not exactly a "best memory" but it's real famous.

The infamous "Jenna Story" as everyone called it. I had written a fanfic "The Return of Sephiroth", which happen to have Jenna in it. There was a very sexual scene in it involving her and I. Showing it to my friend Jason, someone took it from him, and showed everyone. The first two months of 8th Grade were so great up until that point. That incident, along with several others involving myself and other girls is what made 8th grade the worst time of my life. It's all behind us now. Even though I sexually harrassed Amy several times, she still kept talking to me a lot (She'd start the conversations) back then. I didn't say a word to Jenna until Sophomore year though. I gave her a hug today after the ceremony, and wished her luck, she did the same to me. She gave me a big smile too. Although I did feel a bit uncomfortable though, with her father standing right there, since I heard he nearly sued my ass for the two things I did back in 8th grade (Both involving her and the fanfic).

Anyway, back to good memories....

Giving Lindsay the box of chocolates and a card for Valentine's Day back in 9th grade.

Making Lisa the card for her amnesia.

Breaking out into song while listening to the radio in PE in 3rd grade. Everyone got a real kick out of that.

I was the ladies man at my old school before moving here to Urbandale in 2nd grade. The girls just loved me back in 1st grade. :p

Humming Final Fantasy VII music (J-E-N-O-V-A to be exact) real loud in science in 5th grade, and Mrs. Sepanic yelling at me to stop humming.

That's actually all I can remember right now. It's real late, and I need to get to bed.

I didn't read the whole thing but Laura is a cutie and Melissa has big titties, go get'r done! lol.

Why you try to feed us all this loser talk!? seems you get some good lookin ladies...

Congratulations bro!

And I will still swear by it, you look like Rolf. Just look at the first picture on the page right next to the avatar.

congrats ya high school kids you either talk to a few and all the rest you forget or you forget them all. also i'd do your one teacher she seems my age.

Congratulations Dylan. My graduation doesn't deserve a thread so I'll make a quick comment here. I didn't take any pictures. However, there was a picture of me from freshman year that got on the melodramatic senior edition of the school news show: A friend and I burning something. All in all I said goodbye to like two people, I don't know anyone very well or like anyone at my school, all my friends don't go to school anymore (meaning they didn't go to school before we graduated). And I'm not going to my graduation ceremony, they don't give out diplomas at it. So I'm just going to sit here on my ass until my stupid wannabe-college high school decides to send me my diploma so I can get a job before my bank takes all my money as under minimum balance fees. I could go on a whole rant about how much my school sucks but I'm sure everyone has stoppped reading this because there are no pictures of big-breasted 18 year olds in it.

DUD:

Yeee doggy... big breasted 18 year olds!!!!

Shit I remember my graduation. That was a hoot! I went on LSD and sat there twitching for about an hour before my name is even called (600 students in my class who actually GRADUATED, and on about 60% did). Then when they called me up I farted on my principal, all out lifted my leg directed my ass at her and ripped a juicy one! Then got off stage flipped off Mr. Studstill and screamed "I told ya you couldn't get me expelled!" Then as I passed the bitch taking walk off pics she shoves the camera in my face and I smack it back right in the lense almost sending her to the floor and screamed, "NO PUBLICITY BITCH!"

Oh yeah was that day fun!

Later my mother introduced herself to my principal (they never meet as she lived in WA at the time and im in FL).

"Hi how are you, I am Dylan Engelman's mother."

"Nice to meet you; your son is rather ermmm interesting."

"Interesting eh? I heard you wanted him arrested and put in jail. You threatened my son? blah blah blah, bicker bitch do the motherly thing and made the cunt look like a total ass!"

No pics though.

**A little after note, Mr. Studstill swore to get me expelled. He failed as my grades were so damn good and teachers loved me. So he took it out on my little brother two years later and got him expelled instead. I called Mr. Studstill personally and he said to me, "I told you I'd get you some way or another."

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 11:02 AM

DUD:

Shit I remember my graduation. That was a hoot! I went on LSD and sat there twitching for about an hour before my name is even called (600 students in my class who actually GRADUATED, and on about 60% did). Then when they called me up I farted on my principal, all out lifted my leg directed my ass at her and ripped a juicy one! Then got off stage flipped off Mr. Studstill and screamed "I told ya you couldn't get me expelled!" Then as I passed the bitch taking walk off pics she shoves the camera in my face and I smack it back right in the lense almost sending her to the floor and screamed, "NO PUBLICITY BITCH!"

[post=134680]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHA! That's the funniest graduation story I've ever heard, its almost too funny to be real...

You know everyone picks on cloud a lot (well not recently)... but you know he is a pretty good contributor as his threads usually are very long and interesting with a lot of posts from users.

And I assure you Dud... that did happen! Timmy has pics somewhere.

Originally posted by lordofduct+Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 11:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You know everyone picks on cloud a lot (well not recently)... but you know he is a pretty good contributor as his threads usually are very long and interesting with a lot of posts from users.

[post=134682]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Perhaps, but he still gets a little snippy sometimes, I've had to tell him to die a few times.

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 11:11 AM

And I assure you Dud... that did happen! Timmy has pics somewhere.

[post=134682]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Maybe some time you and this other gentlemen could come over and we could look at those pictures, and drink some....GERMAN WINE.

OH MY GOD!

Thinking about graduation made me pull out my old photos... and this is what I found! you guys ever wonder where I got my screenname and the actual amount of trouble I caused in Highschool. This here examplifies EVERYTHING!

DuctPants.jpg

yep, pants of ducttape a necklace that wheighed about 10 lbs and I beat people with, hot girls, painted nails, and of course NEVER in class.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 07:56 AM

That homeroom teacher is bangin.  Is tosh a guy or girl? haha

[post=134677]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn right she is. :D

Tosh is a guy (Hitoshi is his full name).

I didn't read the whole thing but Laura is a cutie and Melissa has big titties

Heh... I got an invitation to Laura's party, and and several of her senior pictures. My friend is absolutely obsessed with her after seeing those. He was gonna come to school with my on my last day just so he oculd meet her. :blink: As for Melissa, yeah, I zoomed in on those, and took a few pictures. :p Although I did delete em, (Didn't meant to get your hopes up). I'd alway go on and on about her hair, and she'd say "All you really care about are my boobs." I'd grin, and say "Yep!" :D. I had a lot of fun flirting with her.

And I will still swear by it, you look like Rolf.

Homecoming junior year, one of the days of the week was Blue & White Day (since those are our school colors), walking into school, my friend Greg, and fellow Phantasy Star fan, saw me and asked "Dylan, where's the blue hair?" Even though I have absolutely no school spirit, I kept joking a bit that I'd make my hair blue like Rolf's for that day. :p

I miss Lindsay and Lisa. :( I love them both so much.

I haven't read the whole thread yet - I'm busy at work - but this caught my eye...

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 06:16 PM

This really sucks. Who knows when I'm going to see these people again. I'll miss Joel, Lindsay, and Lisa more than anyone.

[post=134670]Quoted post[/post]​

That part is completely up to you.

After I finished high school I moved interstate for study and stayed there for a few years after finishing. In that time I lost contact with an awful lot of people that I went to school with, but stayed in contact with a few of them.

Somehow I've managed to meet up with a bunch of them again lately. Amongst other other reunions, two weeks ago I went to a housewarming party that a friend I hadn't seen in 15 years was throwing.

Very strange, but very cool. :D

Yeah, I have Lindsay, Lisa, and Joel's contact information, so I can get ahold of 'em anytime. I'm actually thinking of contacting Lisa fairly soon, see if we can get together sometime. :)

Yeah seriousily... I haven't lived in Connecticut since 1996 over 1400 miles away. Everytime I pass through it though I stop in and visit my friend Jason... I will be seeing him in a couple weeks when we bring my brother up there to be buried.

It's cool too, whenever we hang out its like its 8th grade again. We are back to the regular ol' routine even though we're a decade older.

Back