Grand Slam for France !

Runik

Staff member
After a really tough game and a lot of suspense, France beats England to win the 5th match in a row of the 6 Nations tournament ...

A great revenge against the world champions after the defeat during the semi final of the world cup last year :)

Final score : France 24 England 21

:party

Congratulations guys !

England's had it's sporting success of this half-century.. It's all downhill from here again :lol:

Originally posted by Myname@Mar 28, 2004 @ 10:10 AM

England's had it's sporting success of this half-century.. It's all downhill from here again :lol:

Yeah, that sounds about right unfortunately.

:(

Originally posted by Flakvin+Mar 28, 2004 @ 10:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flakvin @ Mar 28, 2004 @ 10:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Myname@Mar 28, 2004 @ 10:10 AM

Yeah, that sounds about right unfortunately.

:([/b][/quote]

Not quite, were doing pretty good in the cricket at the moment. Were on course for our first series win against the West Indies for a long time.

The rugby team lost a few of the best players from the world cup for the tournament for various reason. I'm sure they'll come good again.

Having said that congratulations to France anyway. I look forward to you destroying us in the football. :sigh

The West Indies are hardly the team they usually are though. It's still pretty encouraging for us.. Congrats to France, but I couldn't care less about rugby to be honest, watched the World Cup final out of interest but that was it.

I think England might do well at the European Championships, but Rio Ferdinand's ban might end up costing them.

Back