Grandia

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Embark On An Unforgettable Journey

• Travel across vast worlds and unravel the threads of an ancient legend in a quest that challenges your courage.
  • A luminous empire. An ominous secret. An unbelieveable, intriguing adventure.
  • Over 200 weapons, enemies and items to collect.
  • More than 80 magic spells and battle techniques.
  • A unique magic and character development system that puts your strategic skills to the test.
  • Warm and enchanting worlds each with their own architectural style.
  • Over 80 hours of gameplay. Can you solve the mysteries of Grandia™?
"Grandia is different and completely engrossing...it's an RPG masterpiece!" - Game Informer

Was Grandia the answer to Square's Final Fantasy VII back in 1997?

Attachments

• Grandia_Front.JPG
    Grandia_Front.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Grandia_CD1.JPG
    Grandia_CD1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Grandia_CD2.JPG
    Grandia_CD2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Grandia_Back.JPG
    Grandia_Back.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Grandia_Front.JPG
    Grandia_Front.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Grandia_CD1.JPG
    Grandia_CD1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Grandia_CD2.JPG
    Grandia_CD2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Grandia_Back.JPG
    Grandia_Back.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Grandia_Front.JPG
    Grandia_Front.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Grandia_CD1.JPG
    Grandia_CD1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Grandia_CD2.JPG
    Grandia_CD2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Grandia_Back.JPG
    Grandia_Back.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 135
What a coincidence. I spent the last night listening to Grandia's soundtrack.

Awesome game. One of the best RPG experiences I ever had, and it almost had me cry at some points. I liked it so much I beat both the Saturn and PSOne versions. It's one of the very few 3D games that actually works better on the Saturn (but I admit the extra layered additive blending makes the magic effects prettier on the PSone), along with Dead or Alive.

I wanted to buy this game but it was never released in english for the Saturn, it was a really sad thing :(

I love this game,one of my favourate rpg's I played through the ss version using a gamefaqs walkthrough, it is so damn good, it is also really sexy, when I first saw it running on the ss I was take aback, it was just so good looking

I played this for Playstation--because of the language thing--I only know a few words of Japanese--so I needed the Playstation version--because it was in English. Anyway, I thought it was FANTASTIC. I enjoyed it even more than the Grandia II, although this game did start to get tiresome towards the end.

I've actually never beaten this game... yet I'm very very far. It was the last RPG I was playing because I loved Grandia 2 so much. But then I just one day stopped playing games all together.

This and Shining Force 3 were the last RPG's I ever played.

I found all my SEGA stuff, I need a camera with a flash now, they will be up for sale soon! (yeah im playing this way to much, but its the only thing keeping me on track to sale. I need to get rid of it all)

Originally posted by vbt@Sun, 2005-05-15 @ 04:38 PM

I wanted to buy this game but it was never released in english for the Saturn, it was a really sad thing :(

[post=134053]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you get it from IceMan2k yet? :)

Back