Guardian Heroes

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
An Enchanted Sword falls into the hands of a band of young heroes.

Assisted by a Knight and a Golden Undead Warrior, they begin their quest to change the fate of their entire kingdom.

• Use martial arts, swords, magic, and muscle to battle the forces of darkness.
  • Each character has their own unique fighting style. Customize your character's attributes as they increase in level.
  • All Characters can jump to the foreground, middleground, and background to evade their opponent's attacks.
  • Choose over 50 different paths to reach multiple endings.
  • Play a One or Two Player Story Mode. Or play the player vs Player Battle Mode! Use the 6Player™ multi-player adapter to fight up to 6 players at a time with 45 characters to choose from!
Much more than just a beat 'em-up, Guardian Heroes is the perfect blend of action and adventure. Heck, slash and burn through hordes of androids, zombie warriors and goblins as you select your route through over 30 gripping levels, or battle it out in frantic 6 player mode with over 45 characters to choose from!

Attachments

• Guardian_Heroes_JAP_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_JAP_Front.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Guardian_Heroes_EUR_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_EUR_Front.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Front.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Disc.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Disc.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Back.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Back.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Guardian_Heroes_JAP_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_JAP_Front.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Guardian_Heroes_EUR_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_EUR_Front.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Front.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Front.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Disc.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Disc.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Guardian_Heroes_USA_Back.JPG
    Guardian_Heroes_USA_Back.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 137
The first Treasure game that i played. I remember seeing previews of it in CVG mag and on its release i went out and rented for a week. (i couldn't afford to buy it at the time).

I rented that game from the same store about 8 times, then when they were getting rid of their saturn stock, i bought it off them for $15AUD. The great thing was that this store rented the games out with a jewel case and a photo copied manual. So when i bought it, i got a nice minty case and manual.

FRIGGIN AMAZING GAME!

The depth and replay value that this game offers is amazing. I rented it out heaps so that i could unlock all of the 45 (i think) players for the 6 player fighting mode.

The i would get the heavenly god and whoop the crap out of everything else.

I love the "choose your own adventure" storyline too. I think that this game raised Treasure's profile the most.

Ah, the sweet reason I am the multitap junky that I am. The old joke around here was I have more controllers than friends. Well I've sunken even lower...I think I have more multitap than friends too now ;)

How could you not just absolutlely love this game? Sure it wasn't perfect (the battle/fighting mode was a lil...unpolished) but it is one of the greatest games made IMO.

~Brian

I've never been a big fan of this, although I do agree it's a great game.

Ah, but have you ever experienced the two player story mode? Or the six player battle mayhem? Multiplayer is where this game is at.

With sure, I've put more play time into GH than in any other game. Heck, I still play it with some old friends every now and then.

Back in the day that game ruled my life, and I didn't even have my own Saturn. I'd rent the game to play at a nearby game store, where I'd play 8-12 hours straight on.

Madness, indeed.

:drool: :bow :hehehe: :yum THIs Is My MOst FAVoritestest game in the uniworld.

To NOt Love :puke: this game is to not have played this greatness.

As soon as I get some more controllers and a multitap I will die

IF you knew what I did to get it

The U.S. case sucked big time

This was the first game I bought when I bought my Saturn. I've had many hours of fun with this game. It seemed like every time I played it, there was a different outcome.

Back