hay guyz

hey everyone, i am in erfurt, germany right now and i will be travelling around for the next month. i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for any PAL-only games that i should be on the look for. i don't really need anything ultra-rare, just looking for good games that i can't get in the states super easily. specifically psone, ps2, gcn, xbox, and gba (or gbc or original gb).

thanks for the recommendations in advance! also, if anyone lives over here and knows of any great shops or districts i should check out, just let me know. we have a lot of days off on the tour so there will be a lot of sightseeing.

take care evabodah ;)

ok now i'm just looking for gba games, really. i did find a port of comix zone, but i don't know if it's out in the states yet. i've heard a rumor of a port of dr robotnik's mean bean machine, but i'm not sure if it exists.

europe only games, come on! i know someone has heard of some for any system!!! :)

i found a game for gamecube called Doshin the Giant. it looks interesting.

Originally posted by aaron@Jul 22, 2004 @ 11:16 AM

no, i didn't, did you not get my pm?

Uh, not since that first one.

Can I still call you on your cell?

I'm moving in a week, so when they are shipped, they will probably need to be sent to my new address (which I don't have quite yet).

None of us have seen Comix Zone here in the states, so if it's a reasonable price, I'd pick it up.

Also, look for Kuru Kuru Kururin -- supposed to be a good game that's not in the states.

I would like a copy if you could get it cheap :)

comix zone is 20€, which is about 24 USD, give or take. i may pick that one up. there are some asterix games over here, but i don't really care about those, even though the one for GCN looks alright. but i don't have a PAL-supporting tv, so i think i'll just stick to GBA or psone.

is that other game you mentioned for GBA, racket? also, i'll send you another pm regarding why i didn't send out your stuff, since you can't call me on my cell unless you want to talk to my creepy dad. hah

Back