heh

It seems like it.

BTW, do you know what caused the shift in the order of these forums? The same happened to SX, where the General forum is now the 2nd forum listed when it should be first. Does anyone else notice this or is it just me and my browser? The only one not infected is

I wouldn't say NX is dead... It would just be nice if certain staff members actually did something :p

Anyway, as I've said before... if anyone has any comments on how to make things better/more interesting 'round here, please do tell me!

P.S. I've also noticed the order shift... I blame lemmings!

Yea, it bums me out a bit.

I really did put a lot of work into getting this site off the ground, but unlike SX I don't have the free games draw card.

I'm trying to think of interesting ways of getting a community started and making it more interactive, but at this point the only point of referal I have is through SX and as you can understand most of the SX people are hardened Sega fans and not particularly interested in Nintendo or NintendoXtreme :/

I guess it'll just take take for people to find the site, I only hope the early adopters hang around for when it gets interesting :)

WOO HOO!!!!!

(sarcastic)

anyway, i always check NX whenever i check SX, but no one else posts anything, and im not good at starting conversation. Anyway, skank said he didnt like the GCN controller, and i would have to disagree. I think its the best controller of any next gen system (but i like the dreamcast's better. if only it had 6 buttons, and the saturn's d-pad, then it would be perfect).

i liked dreamcast's d-pad much better. sega always had the circular d-pad which always screwed me over when it came to precision. (one of the reasons i HATE x-box controller and that damned ms sidewinder x_x) as opposed to nintendo; they have always have had the (is that right grammar?) + d-pad as far as i can remember and i have never had any complaints about any nintendo pads. well, one, if i count the time i used a lame excuse to have my parental units buy me a nes arcade stick (whatever that was called) ^_^

hehe, I dont mind the dreamcast d-pad, i just like the saturn one better. Its easier on the thumb when playing fighting games. The n64 d-pad is a nice in between. its a +, not a circle, but it is also soft so it doesnt hurt you thumbs as quick.

yeh, the dreamcast + does hurt my thumb during my sf3(3) and capcom/snk2 but the ppl over at capcom were nice enough to let u use the analog pad in 2d games..although it did take me a while to get used to playing 2d fighters with analog pad.. but WHY are we talking about SEGA in NX??? ^_^

i wouldnt say nintendo sucks, but i would say Long Live Sega. Sega made great systems, and makes great games that continue to inovate more than any other company I know of. Nintendo is still good though, i think they are right up there with sega.

I agree, partially... I really do love both Sega and Nintendo.... however if I had to chose one, it'd be Nintendo.

Quote: from Karny on 3:27 am on Jan. 25, 2002
I agree, partially... I really do love both Sega and Nintendo.... however if I had to chose one, it'd be Nintendo.

Too bad nintendo suuuuuuucks, just look at the n64

Umm Skank... the N64 was a great little system.

Lets not mention the dismal failures of the SegaCD, 32X, Saturn and Dreamcast.

Don't get me wrong, I own and love all of those systems, It's just saying something along the lines of Nintendo sucks cos Sega rules is pointless, and only going to lead to a flame war.

Back