Help & FAQ Section Update

Dud

Established Member

I've made some changes to the Help & FAQ section of the site. It now uses a new layout, some content has been added, and some things have been removed. Here is a breakdown of the content changes:

1) The Scribe's extensive Genesis games list has been added to the Release Lists

2) The PAL/Japanese Saturn Release Lists have been removed. The PAL list only had titles starting with the letters D-Z, and the Japanese list was very incomplete.

3) A new, better PAL Saturn list has been added to replace the old one. Thanks go to Mr. Saturn for that one.

4) A new Japanese Saturn list has been added, that has many more titles than the old list and it is extremely detailed.

Click here to go the Help & FAQ section now.

Originally posted by Dud@Tue, 2005-08-02 @ 03:37 AM

I've made some changes to the Help & FAQ section of the site. It now uses a new layout, some content has been added, and some things have been removed. Here is a breakdown of the content changes:

1) The Scribe's extensive Genesis games list has been added to the Release Lists

Nice update, the genesis release list is impressive, for each game there is a comment (impressions) about it.

SatHeader v0.51 is waiting in the download folder :)

Originally posted by vbt@Sat, 2005-08-06 @ 11:45 AM

SatHeader v0.51 is waiting in the download folder :)

[post=137999]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I just added that.

Back