Help me design a shirt!

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
SOOOO my friend just said somethin today that was funny and struck me well. "I wish my grass was emo so it'd cut itself". NOW, I thought this could make a badass shirt. I really have no artistic talent or view so I am completely lost, lol. Anyoen think they could design a badass shirt around this? Something worthy of getting a print of?

I couldn't... but two of my friends would probably fall in love with that phrase and put something together for it.

I'm gonna forward that onto them if you don't mind.

emo's act all suicidal... and like to cut themselves... if his lawn was emo it would cut itself and he wouldn't have to mow it.

Never heard of an 'emo' before. Perhaps because I am Australian. Any idea of where the term came from?

emo is a clique or new fashion taking form in the USA where the people part of it are all EMOtional... hence the name emo. It is a derivative of the self destructive nature of Punk... just pussified and girly upped so that you don't have to fight other people all the time... oh yeah and you can bath and wear prettier make up.

It is like Goth/Freak had sex with a Punk and gave birth to a a child with bipolar depression.

Heh... I wouldn't exactly call it a new fashion. Round here it's more like the ska kids who couldn't quite make it into the elite ska society. ;) But then, I'm not hangin with the youngins these days, heh.

what the hell ever happend to the freaks? Shit most people don't even remember them and now refer to the style as goth... ?

I loved those weirdos... great in bed :p ... I remember I always got lumped into that group when I was in highschool; I was poor god damn it, I didn't shop thrift stores because I wanted to!

RE: Help me design a shirt!

SOOOO my friend just said somethin today that was funny and struck me well. "I wish my grass was emo so it'd cut itself". NOW, I thought this could make a badass shirt. I really have no artistic talent or view so I am completely lost, lol. Anyoen think they could design a badass shirt around this? Something worthy of getting a print of?
[/quote]

www.fitcustomshirts.com

Back