Help with busted Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I burned a backup and it required that I "overburn" the disc. I think it was burned incorrectly, and when I put it in my Dreamcast, the DC made some really loud popping noises, a loud hum and then went to the DC menu screen. Now nothing will load, even original games. It just says "Please insert game disc".

I'm not asking where to find backups or how to burn a backup properly, so my question is legit. I'm just trying to find out a way to fix my Dreamcast.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Nov 5, 2003 @ 05:37 PM

Congratulations, you... are... a.... fucktard.

:agree

and bro, i'm gonna have to start billing you for talking like me and using my trademarked catch phrases =) although the manga i've leached off you has paid you in full for at least another 4 months. too bad i can't upload my comics too you x_X and there's too damn much to be burning anytime soon. next time you come up to grass valley, stop off here and i'll just hook it up to your comp and you can have it all. oh, and bring some anime in a discrete hdd ^_~ !

oh, btw, 'tardboi, you've been THREAD-JACKED! The sore feeling in your ass is your DC shoved in diagonally cause you got RAPED. f-off and have a nice day =)

Hey wait that wouldn't be PIRATED anime would it?! Hmmmm.... maybe you guys should THROW YOUR HDDs in the trash and go buy some legit DVDs. Assholes.

don't just assume asshat, I've spent well over $3000 on anime dvd's. You on the other hand have not bought over $3000 worth of dreamcast games I bet.

why assume others are criminals just because you take licensed items when i could very well be talking about UNLICENSED ANIME ya fuckwit.

:huh

No, but I have bought well over $3000 worth of games for multiple consoles. There's not even enough good games for the DC to amount to $3000. You could of just answered my quesion sensibly like an adult, but you had act like an asshole.

you know, I don't even care if people pirate games, really I don't. What bugs the hell out of me is when people do retarded things in the name of piracy, that cause their systems to break. Then they bitch and moan about it.

let's all get in a pissing match over you breaking your dreamcast cause you're so fucking retarded that you pirated a game and it broke your system.

wait wait! I just thought...his name is flakbeard (a pirate's name yes)...u get it?!?!?!?! funny huh!?!!? haha, gotta love stupid humor.

"my name is flakbeard the butt-pirate! arrrrrrr! me loves thee blinky brown eye! ARRRRR"

Actually I wanted to see if Virtual On was any good BEFORE I BOUGHT IT. And who cares if I "did something stupid and broke my DC". It pales in comparison to your parents actually conceiving you.

And Humarid, fuck off. That's about all I have to say to you.

*thinks of a happy songs* mmmmmbop! *lalallalala* mmmmbop!

I'm a barbie girl! in a barbie world!

ninja...ninja rap!....ninja ninja rap!

funky cold medina....

can't touch this....dododododododo can't touch this....hammer time!

(the sad thing: if when u read that u started singin the rest of the songs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back