Help with .xa streaming audio from Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi

as often the case, I have extracted the audio .xa files using poweriso. I don't have a programming background so I have tried all existing PSX tools for extracting saturn .xa either nothing happened or I was told there was no audio in the file.

I have spent days searching forums for a method to extract .xa into wav (Managed to long time ago with Mega Man X 4 PS1) but having no luck at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That worked at least as far as dumping it, however, the non empty ones (Most are just 0:00) Come out as either only distortion or can make up original audio with loud distortion over it.

Guess this one is different from the usual.

That worked at least as far as dumping it, however, the non empty ones (Most are just 0:00) Come out as either only distortion or can make up original audio with loud distortion over it.

Guess this one is different from the usual.

Which files are you talking about in particular? Every single one I tried played without issues.

I tried with all of the XA files. included the list of files here i found maybe 2 that were sound effects and worked but even they were cut off.

I must be doing something really wrong.

Attachments

• xa file list.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 198
Back