Heroes: The Thread

Yeah, we watch it here, pretty good show.

Another recent favorite is Chuck. Personally I try not to get too concerned over plot issues etc, unless they're so bad it ruins the show, and rather just try to enjoy it.

dibz said:
Personally I try not to get too concerned over plot issues etc, unless they're so bad it ruins the show, and rather just try to enjoy it.

Thanks a lot, captain buzzkill. :D

Hah, true that I suppose.

Love the show and discussing it, I was just saying -- don't let plot issues actually deter someone from watching the show, it's awesome.

So I watched the latest one, and man was it awful, story and canon wise.

Consider this: for most of the season, Noah was hung up about the painting and his death. Two episodes before the finale, Noah dies, as the paintings foretold, but! Noah is brought back to life at the end of the episode.

Not to mention the problem that if they were painted by Isaac... how could he have painted them? He was painting the future where Peter destroys the city. Apparently, there must have been other paintings after the explosions and the series of eight, as at some point Isaac realized the end of New York wasn't going to happen.

The Matt Parkman storyline makes up for this huge storyline hole, though it'll be strange moving on from here....

Is there a spoilers tag on SX?

This is one of those series that friends have told me to watch, but I just haven't got there yet.

Back