Huge Deals at gamestop!!!!!!!!!&#3

stack99

Established Member
Well guys I am happy and sort of sad to announce this, but Gamestop is having a sale from now till the 19th or so of january, 30% off EVERYTHING DREAMCAST.... games systems, accesories EVERYTHING... ALSO during this time the DC is marked down to 19.99, and with the 30% off it comes down to 14.99 thats fuckin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, this sale is nationwide at every gamestop, so I encourage you all to go and get what you can while the gettin is good!!!!

nice, this is a little off topic but, i just got fired from there bcuz this lady tried to return this controller without a manual and i told her that we have to take 10 percent off of it because something is missing, so she screams at me for litearlly 7 minutes at the top of her lungs that she shouldnt pay 3 dollars more because of some stupid manual, and then i couldnt take it after politely asking her to tone down about 4 times, and i screamed, Shut up u cheapass, and then she asked where the manager was, and i said that i was the manager, and then the manager was standing right behind me, and hes like, will- ur fired, what are you thinking??. anyway, im gonna try 2 work at eb, even if i have to use weird techniques including touching a guy's dick to get him to buy a pokemon action figure :p

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 27, 2003 @ 05:15 AM

i screamed, Shut up u cheapass, and then she asked where the manager was, and i said that i was the manager, and then the manager was standing right behind me, and hes like, will- ur fired, what are you thinking??.

:lol: thanks for the laugh

but damn, those are some good deals... I wish I had a gamestop nearby. I don't think there are any in Canada though :(

I did see some DC games in toysrus when I went to get a wavebird... NFL 2k2 and Pen Pen Tricelon were $59.99 (Cdn) and a bunch more were $40-50. yet PSO was 9.99, brand new. I couldn't believe they still had full price dc games though.

---Ammut

LOL yeah the toys r us near me has the same thing. new dc games fuckin full price, wtf are they thinkin....lol I mean sports titles and everything...lmao...hahahah

Hmm, gamestop.com has Sega GT Online for pre-order - $19.99. I wonder if it'll be $20 locally as well?

if it has the case and everything

I'm on vacation in MI and none of them have any decent DC stuff at all.

Most don't even have anything

yeah thats the same story here in ct, I have to go to all the local gamestops and I am lucky If I find something good.. its getting harder and harder to find good games at these places.

Originally posted by stack99@Dec 28, 2003 @ 05:41 PM

yeah its only 20 bucks... and online... sweeeet deal....

WHOA! I just found out you can import your 2002 save! My garage can come with me! I wonder if there's an ONLINE version of the good ol drag race??

yeah its gonna be sweet online.... can't wait, and I am importing my save from the first as well... sweet.

I had to rub my eyes when I saw the price for Sega GT Online, its a sweet deal. I saw it in a flyer awhile back....too bad it got delayed. It'll still be worth it though.

---Ammut

Back