I suddenly want an XBox

Myname

Established Member
They somehow managed to make one that looks nice. Apparently this is coming out here in PAL Land on March 14th and will be limited edition (probably 'limited edition' like the satin PS2's that you can only get.. well, everywhere actually). Comes with 2 crystal controllers too.

Now maybe if there was some good games to go with it.. :devil

Attachments

• hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 85
  • hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 82
  • hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    hard_xboxcrystal03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 87
Dead or Alive 3

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Ninja Gaiden

Panzer Dragoon ORTA

That's all.

I must say, I've been pleased with kotor also. As for the systems, the originals don't look too bad when they're in the sunlight... cause they're actually green... not black. Of course sunlight and gamers don't go togethor very well often.

that system is ugly....mine is white with a red X...it's sezzy :). but if u get one, get it modded....only way to have an xbox.

the only good looking XBox I've seen is where they replaced all the green stuff with blue. Might have added a few Blue LEDs elsewhere too -- wish I had a pic handy

wow rack that system loooks sooooooooooooo killer, I have to get one... damn it....lol :lol: :lol: :cheers

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Jan 27, 2004 @ 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Jan 27, 2004 @ 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-muffinman943@Jan 27, 2004 @ 06:17 PM

grand thieft auto: vice city. THats it.

You have a crush on me, your father is right. [/b][/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!

god damn! that's awesome... hahaha

:banana :banana :banana

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah... funny colored Xboxes... they had Pure White and Kasumi Blue ones recently. But the blue one looks funny with the green logo in the middle, would have to paint that. The white one just looks kinda ugly. But that crazy crystal one is pretty cool.

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Jan 27, 2004 @ 05:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Jan 27, 2004 @ 05:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ratfish@Jan 27, 2004 @ 06:17 PM

Fable looks like it could be a good game.

Still can't believe people trust Molyneux... [/b][/quote]

I can't believe you find a way to distort my comment and turn it against me.

I tried to make it as indecisive as friggin possible.

Anyways, I went over to a friend's house who happened to get an Xbox for Xmas, and while skimming the manual I read something shocking. Written in there was something like "dropping Xbox on small children or animals may cause severe trauma or death!" Pleasant.

Originally posted by ratfish@Jan 28, 2004 @ 01:32 AM

Written in there was something like "dropping Xbox on small children or animals may cause severe trauma or death!" Pleasant.

Lol :lol:

u would be suprised what u read, they need to put shit like that in there to protect themselfs from lawsuits. on strollers they have tags that tell you to take your baby out before folding it up! all because ppl are sew-happy.

Warning: Hot coffee may be hot! DO NOT DUMP ALL OVER YOURSELF LIKE A TARD, WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY ANYMORE!!

jammz, it's "sue" like litigation, not "sew" like cross-stitching.

also, i once saw a warning on a plastic sled that basically told you not to cut up the sled into small pieces and consume it.

Back