ICEMAN LOOK AT THIS!!

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
whos going to it? also, i have a couple questions 4 ice.

1) What r the swap meets like?

2)Are some ppl waliking around with backpacks full of gaming stuff?

3)Are there lots of dc and saturn games for sale/trade over there?

I can change the thread's title, but changing your title wouldn't achieve much.

Yea, I am going but I wont have a booth. No need to.

There are some people there in costume, its funny but nowhere near the amount as an anime convention.

There are alot of older games there like Saturn and DC.

You can ask people if they have stuff to trade but i dont think you are allowed to bring any games in unless you have a table setup.

Originally posted by cherok@Mar 19, 2004 @ 09:39 PM

I love that sandwich

Yeah, that's what came to mind when I saw the original title. That is a tasty sandwich, but a really crappy pizza.

I will probably be there at 11am tommorow work permiting. I have 2 pc's to return to clients tommorow morning. Valley Forge is about 1hr from me. So I hope to make it there by then.

I will be wearing a black t-shirt that has a picture of a soldier and the grim reaper on it that says "USMC Infantry", the picture is green on the back, and blue jeans.

Someday I am gonna go out to Pilly to see this. It looks so awesome. Here in the Midwest, nothing like this ever happens.

That was today? Damn! And I was in Center City too!

Wait, it was in Valley Forge. Nevermind.

Edit2: 1200 posts! Hmm, very nice.

yeah man it was great I spent 300 bucks.. :( man it was great,.. not too much sega though aside from genny :) and some scarce saturn :bow got some great deals... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. but it was an experience, and for MTX its a two day thing you can still go tommorow :D

Back