If you had 3 super powers what would they be?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
For me, they would be Regeneration, speed like the flash, and the ability to stop time.

How about you?

:thumbs-up:

1. The ability to sense good auctions on ebay with just enough time to get a winning bid in before they expire.

2. The ability to sense the exact moment when a woman is vunerable to my advances with the knowledge of how to exploit such a situation.

3. A super human digestive system with the ability to convert raw food into cash thus defecating fifty dollar bills instead of poo whenever I go potty.

You could call me "SuperRichAssWhoStoleYourGirlfriend-Man"

(Note: the ability to stop time would only make you a thief and rapist. Your better off without that power.)

My 3 would be flight (i hate planes), speed (never enough time), and and immunity (i friggin hate my allergies this time of year).

Ah OK.

1. The Ability to master any skill that I try to instantly

2. The ability to alter my physical appearence willingly and painlessly at any time I wanted

3. And of Course the power of time travel! How it would work would be I would just kinda think about the time period and the place and the date and bam! If friends wanted to come they'd have to stand within 2 feet of me. Because of my 2 foot teleportation radius, most of this time traveling would have to initate in fields or open spaces.

1. x ray vision b/c i'm a pervert

2. The ability to read minds. You could use this to manipulate others in whatever way you choose. Within days you could become rich and have 20 hot girlfriends.

3. I will steal somebody elses idea here, lol. The ability to effortlessly change fat to muscle. That is a great idea, you would always be a beast and never have to exercise at all.

Why not just do like me and take whatever phsycial appearence you like. THis includes however much muscle mass you like and an "added bonus" for the ladies

Be honest:

Considering the powers you have chosen, you bastards would only use them to either sexually assault women or put down other men. You shallow evil people.

:rant

read minds

time manipulation

the ability to give anyone the above 2 powers

(i figure i can keep going back in time and giving myself the powers and i'll never die)

Originally posted by jeff-20@Oct 14, 2003 @ 02:56 PM

Be honest:

Considering the powers you have chosen, you bastards would only use them to either sexually assault women or put down other men. You shallow evil people.

Umm.. you're the only one bringing it up.

Are you sure it isn't just you?

Originally posted by mal+Oct 14, 2003 @ 05:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Oct 14, 2003 @ 05:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20@Oct 14, 2003 @ 02:56 PM

Be honest:

Umm.. you're the only one bringing it up.

Are you sure it isn't just you? [/b][/quote]

What I mean to say, in a crass way, is that there really isn't much one could do with these abilities other than entertain one'sself. :looney

Nah, by stopping time and all those other cool things you can kick bad guy's butts, save the world and other cool stuff. :D

Originally posted by jeff-20@Oct 14, 2003 @ 11:17 AM

2. The ability to sense the exact moment when a woman is vunerable to my advances with the knowledge of how to exploit such a situation.

And what were you hoping to gain from that?

I was going to stop by crime by distracting female criminals. They'd be too busy making out with me to commit evil deeds. :yum

My three:

- The power to put my face on the $1 bill (and perhaps hands so I could be going "ayee" - fonz style)

- The power to be able to sleep like a dolphin (they sleep with one eye open), this way I would be alert while resting my brain and body.

- To be able to pass my knowledge onto my offspring

Hey, if my powers were granted, Jeff-20 would be pulling bits of paper with pictures of me out of his ass! funny :lol:

Originally posted by jeff-20@Oct 14, 2003 @ 04:56 AM

Be honest:

I want instant teleportation so I could visit my girlfriend more often. Long distance relationships suck! I don't want to assault anyone, sexually or otherwise.

1st of all, I want the ability to remove every trace of violence and hunger on this world

2d I want the ability to translate every Jap Saturn Game into English instantly (Princess Crown !!!!! Grandia !!!!! Shining Force III scenario 2&3 !!!!....)

3d I want to play the 5string banjo like Earl Scruggs

Djidjo

Back