I'm afraid...

Gallstaff

Established Member
I'm afraid...

Help me! This is more of a personal issue than I should be posting on friggen SX, but this is the last place I have to turn.

Ok is it weird if my girlfriend, the one i've been talk about here and there, asked me that if she ever had a baby, would I love it. Is that fucked up? I mean the only reason I can think she'd even ask is because I we just got to like second... and a half or something along those lines.

Now she's all lovey dovey over the top and getting freaky ass shit on me. Is that normal?

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jan 27, 2004 @ 11:20 AM

Women are like that. Just remember: always pull out... always

I think that's the worst advice I've ever heard.

I'm afraid...

I understand nothing from the first post.

Seems like you were too nervous to type.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 26, 2004 @ 07:16 PM

I mean the only reason I can think she'd even ask is because I we just got to like second... and a half or something along those lines.

If that means you were having sex, I'd guess she's pregnant.

I'm afraid...

haha poor gallstaff......get out while u still can, trust me. Have I ever steered you wrong? nope! I dun know how u would go about breaking up w/ her but just do it. Get out while u still can. She'll just get more and more attached. You dont want it to end up liek swimfan do you? crazy chics....

I'm afraid...

Haha i guess you've been on the right path, Brian. And mountaindud, we didnt do it, it was just like a heavy third base. She's not pregnant but I get the feeling she wants to be...

I'm afraid...

if you don't love someone enough that if they got pregnant you wouldn't stick it through with them, then you have no business having sex.

I'm afraid...

Don't you guys get taught about contraception?

Or am I talking to a bunch of Catholics who shouldn't be having pre-marital sex anyway?

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 08:25 PM

Don't you guys get taught about contraception?

Or am I talking to a bunch of Catholics who shouldn't be having pre-marital sex anyway?

More like Mormons who don't believe in contraception...

::giggles:: By the way, "pulling out" is quite possibly the least effective form of contraception ever.

I'm afraid...

Doubling up is bad too. The two layers wear away at each other and make them break.

Gallstaff- I think we are using a different baseball inuendo system. I think you're still at 1st base bro.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 26, 2004 @ 04:16 PM

This is more of a personal issue than I should be posting on friggen SX, but this is the last place I have to turn.

"This is more of a personal issue than I should be posting on friggen SX.."

.. you're right.. it is.

"but this is the last place I have to turn.."

.. well.. I suggest you do something about that. Don't you have any "real life" friends you could talk to?

Aren't you the same fellow that was in this forum a few months back asking people how to "get in shape" so you could get a girlfriend? Maybe you ought to slow down a bit.

But seriously.. posting about this kind of crap and asking for suggestions about your love life in a forum like this.. to me.. just makes it appear like you're a lonely 16-year old "geek". Don't get me wrong.. I was one of the BIGGEST nerds in high school. I got picked on a lot.. but even I had a group of geek guys/girls that I ran around with for support.

When you constantly ask about stuff like this in a public forum.. it makes one look like one's just lonely and needs attention (almost as bad as a "Does everyone here like me" thread.); or even worse yet.. that's it's all "made up" for attention.. IMO.

I know this is a "general" forum and people are encouraged to ask about anything here.. but seriously..

My gawd.. you ask a question like this.. and everybody takes the bait.. throwing out suggestions. The next thing your telling us how far you got and whether or not you 'pulled out" in time. That's REALLY more information than I wanted to hear. If you don't know how females get pregnant.. maybe you oughta' read a book or sumpin'.. or stick to gaming.

Let the flames begin..

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by scorch56@Jan 26, 2004 @ 09:08 PM

My gawd.. you ask a question like this.. and everybody takes the bait.. throwing out suggestions. The next thing your telling us how far you got and whether or not you 'pulled out" in time. That's REALLY more information than I wanted to hear. If you don't know how females get pregnant.. maybe you oughta' read a book or sumpin'.. or stick to gaming.

Let the flames begin..

I encourage these kind of conversations, I find them hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back