infallible water detection stickers

ok so my fairly new razr v3's screen died and i want it replaced just the little magic never wrong sticker is slightly red around the edges(from when i cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and was liek fucking annoying sticker i dont want that there). so now i can't replace my phone and i was wondering does anyone know of a way to change the sticker back to white? i was thinking about just shitting in one of those send us your old cell phone envelpes and sending it to the phone company but any ideas first?

I can't find any info on how those stickers work. Virtually all chemical reactions are reversible somehow, but I suspect in this case it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Well... you could buy a sheet of sticker printer paper (non-glossy) and use a hole punch... that should produce a new white sticker that would be about the same texture as the one you are talking about... but it won't fool a repair center, but might fool a casual glance from a return section of a store.. Also if they are very anal, tell them to open the phone up... somtimes they have one on the inside too.. just for situations like this where someone trys to fake the situation and don't know there is a sticker on the inside too

didn't know thta i should try that just it'd suck if that inner sticker was slightly discolored dont see how it would be but eh it would suck if it was.

Back