Jet Set Radio Future

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Extreme Action

Lead a posse of street-smart skaters through multiple adventures as you reclaim your turf from rival crews, combat corporate goon squads, and attempt to save the soul of the city.

• Multi-player modes for up to 4 players
Extreme Adventure

• Vibrant cel-shaded graphics and a cutting edge soundtrack
Extreme Style

• Huge interactive environments
  • Insane tricks and grinds

Attachments

• Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Front.JPG
    Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Front.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 138
    86.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Back.JPG
    Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Back.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 130
    92.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Disc.JPG
    Jet_Set_Radio_Future_Disc.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 127
    85.6 KB · Views: 126
    86.9 KB · Views: 140
    86.9 KB · Views: 141
    92.3 KB · Views: 130
    92.3 KB · Views: 135
    85.6 KB · Views: 122
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
This was my first Xbox game, so I remember it fondly. Although not half as good as the original, it is "extreme" fun.

good game, i just hate that they changed the way you spray painted from the prequel on DC... that was cool.

And I never actually bothered to check. Can you spray paint any .jpg you want like you can in the DC prequel? I though it was hilarious running around spray painting things like two lesbians munchin'.

This was a very good sequel though, fast, great soundtrack, and... oh shit I haven't beaten it yet! BYE, I have a game to go kick the shit out of!

I really wanted to get into this game but just couldn't. This is one of the few games I've actually bought on the first day (I even preordered it) but it just didn't blow me away like Jet Grind Radio did. Cell shading was no longer new, the colors didn't seem to be as vibrant, tagging just wasn't the same without having to do the motions, and I think that increasing the size of the maps by as much as they did actually detracted from the game. I put it down for a bit after being a bit dissapointed, and it was even harder for me to get into it afterwards as I forgot where I'd been. Its been on the shelf ever since. Its especially sad since Jet Grind Radio is one of my all time favorites and this game was one of the main reasons I picked up an xbox over a gamecube at the time.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Wed, 2005-06-01 @ 01:55 AM

And I never actually bothered to check. Can you spray paint any .jpg you want like you can in the DC prequel? I though it was hilarious running around spray painting things like two lesbians munchin'.

a bit late but.

You could make your own (in ps or whatever you want) and download them to your vmu, but I don't think they were a .jpg format. Also you could make your own in the game, but it had a really poor drawing program to do it (think paint but worst), but I think they would also have one in this game.

Back