Killer7

Dud

Established Member
This game is original and intriguing. I'm not done with it yet, but based on what I've played so far, I recommend that everyone at least borrow it for a few days and play it. It's hard to describe briefly so I'll just leave this open, and end my post right here.

I've been wanting to check it out, but based on the reports I've heard of the limited gameplay, it's been bumped down on my list.

I borrowed it for the cube (I heard the ps2 version has a few less gfx) today. It's a very strange game game. I wouldn't really say it has limited gameplay just cause you can't roam around. It just isn't that kind of game.

It's a very intriguing game. I haven't played much of it, but the atmosphere is VERY unique. I know this will sound prententious, but this is a kind of game that would fit well in a modern art gallery. Literally. And it would actually be a good exhibit....

Originally posted by Dud@Fri, 2005-08-26 @ 04:59 PM

This game is original and intriguing. I'm not done with it yet, but based on what I've played so far, I recommend that everyone at least borrow it for a few days and play it. It's hard to describe briefly so I'll just leave this open, and end my post right here.

[post=138802]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, it's about goddamn time you picked it up.

I got it on release day (Had it pre-ordered for months), and it's second only to RE4 as best game this generation.

That's just me though.

I finished it last night, and was totally blown away by it. I never thought a game that beats Prince of Persia: Warrior Within in the baditude department could have such an intelligent and deep political commentary that doesn't appear to be biased in any way--which is rare. The Encounter and Smile chapters in the game are now some of my most memorable moments in gaming, although whether this could be considered a fun game is subject to opinion, I think it really depends on if you appreciate what is underneath its stylish skin. This is a must-play for anyone that appreciates games that are more than just mindless fun.

I still haven't beaten the game yet. I'm close to the beginning of Target 02 (The one with the gas station at the beginning). Haven't played it that much lately actually.

Back