Legend Of Oasis - Help please!

I think that I am a room before the head of the spirit shade. In this room four enimis exist that seem smoke, one of each color of a spirit that I possess, and some Thorns(those plants with tentaculos and thorns). In the previous room it has a message? "When the creature to growls aims for its tail" I kill them all, less the Thorns that I do not know how to kill, but the door does not open. What to do?

I don't think that door has anything to do with the enemies in the room. Are you sure you don't need a key for it? As for the Thorns, you can't kill them without Shade, so don't worry about them yet.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Oct. 01 2002, 3:33 am

I don't think that door has anything to do with the enemies in the room. Are you sure you don't need a key for it? As for the Thorns, you can't kill them without Shade, so don't worry about them yet.

I have no sure, but I think toke all the keys. I will take a look around. U know what means: "When the creature growls aim for its tail"

Thanks!

no idea if you're still stuck here, but i'll help out anyway...

the tip on aiming for the tail refers to the boss, who is on the other side of the door. it has nothing to do with the four enemies you are looking at...

as for the door, i don't honestly remember it being locked. it seems to me i just walked up to it,a nd it opened. i could be wrong on that. either way, it isn't the four enemies that open it. they exist so that you can attain whichever spirit you like for the boss batle, which is on the other side of the door.

i havent plauyed it in a long time cuz i got stop and the very end of the game. the only help i can give is that u kill the plants with the shadow spirit.

Back