Legend of oasis problemo...

I haven't gotten far at all in this game yet. My problem is, I don't know how to get the bow and arrows. I can't shoot the lever between the fire because I don't know how to get the arrows. Can ya help me out? Thanks

There's a couple of FAQ/Walkthroughs over at Gamefaqs.

They don't allow off site linking so you'll have to find them yourself. It should be pretty easy though.

This might not make sense to you yet, but if there's one hint you need to know for that game, it's that they were pretty thorough with the spirit ball triggers. If there's some object / phenomenon (e.g. bomb explosions) that should logically allow you to summon, it probably does...

I got a problem with the cue sheet. I dowloaded it as a bin/cue, but the cue sheet just says:

FILE "LOA-US.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 07:44:58

will that work?

That seems about right. The game isn't that big data-wise (it's 2D with synthesized music), and there's only one short audio track. Actually, I'm not sure the game even uses the audio track...

ok well the game don't work anyway but no i got another problem. I downloading it from a different ftp and it comes in this :

Loa.exe,Loac00-loa.c09, and audio-loa.mp3

what do i do with these

If you're trusting, run loa.exe (Legend of Aosis?). If you're paranoid, grab a compression program that supports ACE (I think WinRAR does) and extract it.

well i ran the .exe and i got an iso. yay. now what do i do about that one audio track and all the .c0 files?

what? So i just gotta open up sega cue sheet maker and load the iso? this is what it looks like:

FILE "loa.ISO" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "Audio-loa.mp3" MP3

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

don't look right to me...

I don't see anything wrong. AFAIK the pregap and postgap would be automatically added by most burning software anyway, and they're both "INDEX 01 00:00:00" because the data is in separate files. Despite its format, the INDEX MM:SS:FF specifies an offset within the file, not a location on the disc (though there is some overlap between the two when dealing with .bin images).

You're not very trusting of cue sheets are you Gallstaff?
biggrin.gif

LoA??? Well, if it is legend of oasis and you still need help with it I have an original, I can rip it (hopefully it isn't too scratched up) and see what kind of cuesheet I get if you'd like.

Back