looking to trade

but id rather trade -- looking for other games for sega systems BUT

ill consider anything -- so if you want to see if im interested --dont be afraid to ask

i have sega cd games to trade

Silpheed (with case and instructions) - one copy traded - 3 left

Jurasic Park (with case and instructions) -- one copy traded - 2 left

Sega of America Presents "Rock Paintings" (no case)

Sherlock Holmes and Sega Arcade Classics (with case)

Bram Strokers Drackula (no case but with instructions)

Thunder Strike (with case and instructions)

genesis

alex kid in enchanted castle - traded

turbo graphics 16

tv sports football

dreamcast

rf adapter

arcade

midnight resistance (board)

also if Ne1 is interested i have an aureal vortex sound card ( PCI) and ultra tnt 2 graphics board (just incase someone is looking for that )

also a geforce 2 ti (leadtek - most stable one)

so please let me know

additional sound cards

golden melody ( brand new in box never used ) -- its a crystal sound -- otherwisw known as pc97 and a bunch of other names -- its the standard card in many laptops and pc mother boards --ISA connector

a brand new never used Crystal sound - 4 channel with internet phone cabability ( what ever that is) ( i bougnt this cause i was bulding a PC for my sis but she dosent use it to play games or anything so the intergrated sound board was good enough -- PCI connector

Unkknown - its a 16 bit ISA card with a whole bunch of addon connectors it has a analog devices soundport chip on it and and OPTI chip on it

sound blaster 16 PCI

sound blaster 16 ISA (original i think)

sound blaster AWE 64 (ISA)

some german sound card (ISA) 16 bit

damn i think i got a couple more cant remember them

oh i have a soundblaster ( for collection purpose) -- its a sound blaster -- nothing else -- one of those old 8bit beuties -- im very fond of this one so i could only trade it for something i think is good -- so ne1 looking to soup up thier 286 - 386 LOL

all cards are plug and play except for the last one

im looking for sega master system control pads in working order other than that anything and everything just ask me if im interested in a trade

thanks

I might be interested in trading for the sound card.

Can you hook me up with some more detailed info on it?

yea -- its not the last one -- its the one made for a 2.1 speaker system - not that it wont work with a 4.1 it dosent have a rear speaker plug -- its one of the first ones i think -- when i get home ill look it up and its documentation and give you model number and stuff

this was one awsome card - i never realised how you can trick the brain like that ( i knew you could do it but i didnt think it would seem so real) - if it was still suported by new games i wouldnt be willing to let it go -- too bad that company went belly up -- if they were able to last a little longer i think they could have blasted creative out of the water

edit ::the audigy still has nothing on it - this card is still better imo -- i have the audigy with a 5.1 and i still think this card with the 2.1 speakers sounds better - for the spatial effects

I don't care about anything more than stereo.

Not a big gamer either.

I thought Turtle Beach made those though? Or am I thinking of something else?

Anyway, what type of inputs does it have? How old is it?

I'm not much of an expert on sound cards.

What's the actual model name? (if you have it)

Any links to info/reviews?

i can look some up -- ive only read reviews in mags about it

unless turtle beach bought them out it was its own compnay i thought

Aureal - the creator of a3d sound

if your looking for a system to play mp3s though i think the audigy mp3 would be a better choice since the mp3s are decoded through the cards hardware not software (unless your using winamp or something) -- the audigy has some fantastic effects for mp3s

here is probably the best place on the net too look http://www.vortexofsound.com/start.htm

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 04:48 PM

i can look some up -- ive only read reviews in mags about it

unless turtle beach bought them out it was its own compnay i thought

Aureal - the creator of a3d sound

if your looking for a system to play mp3s though i think the audigy mp3 would be a better choice since the mp3s are decoded through the cards hardware not software (unless your using winamp or something) -- the audigy has some fantastic effects for mp3s

here is probably the best place on the net too look http://www.vortexofsound.com/start.htm

well this is for my upcoming workstation.

The only sound stuff I'll be using it for is input/output for video editing

Light MP3 playing

Emulation gaming

Light PC gaming

Nothing fancy

Most my music, games, and movies will be on my MP3 box and Home Theatre

LOL -- i was just looking at that site and it says crative has bought aureal -- mabey then the audigy 2 is something to look at if it uses any of aureals technology

the EAX technology creative came up with was their attempt at mimicing A3d -- it was good but not as good -- i wonder if the latest creative tech uses A3d tech or if they just bought out aureal to dismantel them and get rid of the competition

if your going to use win xp it may take some tweaking to get it running - a hassle you may not want -- but as soon as i get home and get to the stuff ill give you all the specs and a pic if you want

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 05:03 PM

if your going to use win xp it may take some tweaking to get it running - a hassle you may not want -- but as soon as i get home and get to the stuff ill give you all the specs and a pic if you want

there aren't any XP Drivers?

is it PCI or ISA?

actualy i dont think its necesarily a problem to get working in win xp its getting it to work with the latest direct x and still useing the hardware for the spatial effects

it still works -- but probably will be totaly dead with the next windows OS - i can hear all the aureal enthusists cry out in heart break ( thier needs to be a crying smilely)

actualy i have some more sound cards that are getting no use ill list them up on top as well i gues

I'd like to see the other sound cards too

I'm just looking to trade for a "cheap" (old but good) card for the stuff I mentioned before

added some stuff

and there are win xp dirvers on the xp disk also a third party gui control panel is available for download

here is a thing i found concerning win xp

"Aureal never finished their Vortex drivers for Windows 2000 where they were at a point that they were both stable and full-featured. Microsoft has rewritten the drivers for Windows XP based on the last Aureal driver build; these, however, suffer from many of the problems Aureal's did. You can check our Tech Help section for questions on how to improve performance of the drivers under Windows 2000 and Windows XP. " - from vortex of sound

huh? ive been around for a while posting everywhere - suprised you havent seen my dumb name ( i think it stands out like a ugly girl in modeling school)

Back