Lordofduct's clean out!

lordofduct

Established Member
Lordofduct's clean out!

Nothing available at this time with exception to an agreement I made toward Racketboy.

-------------------------------------------------

Negotiations are always excepted.

International is excepted, you will have to wait for me to figure the shipping to those areas.

Paypal (lordofduct@gmail.com), money order or cashier check.

Lordofduct's clean out!

Do you have intest in breaking this up? I jhave the majority of the items already. However, I am looking for a copy of Sonic Jam. Let me know.

Lordofduct's clean out!

Ok I have had several requests to split up the Sonic Collection. I will do this, may take me a little while to figure everything out.

I will edit the post after I figure prices over the next 24-48 hours. Until then I am keeping it listed as the collection, if you want part of it make an offer THROUGH PM in the meantime.

As for you Melf, sure...

[EDIT]Changes made!

Lordofduct's clean out!

Im just hitting this up again to say...

as of this moment the Sonic Collection as shown in the pic above is still available as a whole for 210USD until further notice.

Negotiations are welcome for any of my stuff. If you want only part of any combo PM me with an offer.

I am looking for a Sega Saturn Model 1... I'd prefer no mods done to it.

Lordofduct's clean out!

Hrmmm, well Some things have changed. I decided to sell my XBOX and made a very pretty penny off it. Also sold my 3DO for another pretty penny. So I think I am going to hold onto everything now except the GBA SP and Gamecube. So those will stay up.

Oh yeah, I put together a PS2 from the parts of 3 other PS2s. How much do you think that would be worth?

Lordofduct's clean out!

Is the GBA Player and Ikaruga up for grabs?

If I get this new job, I might be in the market for them...

Lordofduct's clean out!

With a nominal amount of cash I received today (1700 USD yey) I will no longer be selling anything.

If Racketboy still wants Ikaruga and the GBA player I'll sale to him, but only him as I already said OK to that...

Lordofduct's clean out!

Yeah I'm still interested -- but if you could give a few more days -- hopefully I can hear back on this big job soon.

Lordofduct's clean out!

What did you do lordofduct? Rob a bank? You rich bastard.

Lordofduct's clean out!

lordofduct is secretly a manwhore working the South Beach area of Miami. His richest client just got back from Europe. Make up your own funny story about what strange things are wrong with the lady client.

(Sorry, watching too much Comedy Central lately.)

Lordofduct's clean out!

Racketboy: No problem, take your time

---

Actually you see I was out doing my regular sheep pimpin' job and walking my dog Pepè down the street yesterday; wearing my brand new monkey pants. I purchased them at the moonwalker bizarre over on 5th street! They are made from all synthetic hair (don't want to be hurting the animals you know) but they soooo feel like the real thing. Only problem is that Pepè seems to be attracted to my pants and is humping my leg and refuses to stop.

Amidst my smackin' Pepè on the nose and shaking my leg about while still walking down the street (I was in a rush, had to get to the Farmer's market pronto!); a line of children come out from an alley holding sticks and knives.

"Hey queen!" what seemed to be the leader of the gang of minors piped at me. "Give us your monkey pants."

"Shouldn't we be in school young lad?" I asked in return.

"What, your like 30 or something... you don't go to school! What ya a pedo or something?"

"No no no, it is a colloquialism. I mean shouldn't YOU be in school!"

"Don't throw that colloquialism crap at me you pompous twit" oh the irony, "just say what you mean! Anyways give us da pants bitch!" He thrusts the knife my direction as the other kids hop up and down eggin' the situation on.

"But, but then I'd only be in my thong!"

"THONG! Ew, that is gross... I don't need to see some grown man in a thong! Weirdo, I guess this Ape we have in the alley who has no fur is gonna have to go without."

"Wait, your saying there is a hairless ape in need of monkey pants!? Well, in that case OF COURSE I'll give you my pants."

"Ermm, no buddy, we don't need em' keep your monkey pants." I refused to give in to the little man's pleeds of not seeing my thong and proceeded to remove my monkey pants. Just then a Pron star was driving by and saw my FANTASTIC taste in satin thongs and slammed his breaks.

As he jumped from his vehicle he complemented me, "My my, look at the package on that boy! Hi the names Jèun LèSchlong." He reached out his hand to shake mine. As I reached he breezed past and shook my dong.

And that is how I got VD.

Oh wait, yeah I found 1700 dollars in a bag on my way to the doctor to get my shots.

Back