~mal

I had to clear this up for everybody. There is nothing, absolutely nothing going on between mal and I. I know there was a lot of heated sex talk in gallstaff's thread, but it was just a one night thing. I'd never consider doing it again.

mal you're a really sweet guy and all, but you have a daughter... and I'm not gay. I hope this doesn't impede on our relationship in any way.

*wipes away tears*

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go cry myself to sleep.

Or maybe I should just learn to bite my tongue and not mock cute high school type threads. :smash muffinman, I don't mean anything by it, but I just can't let an opportunity pass me by.

were talking about mal and this dude that has a crush on him. My father recently spread a rumor that said i had a crush on ~DES-ROW

Originally posted by muffinman943@Jan 28, 2004 @ 06:13 PM

were talking about mal and this dude that has a crush on him. My father recently spread a rumor that said i had a crush on ~DES-ROW

Maybe your dad's trying to hook you up to get you outta the house? :p

crushes are a good thing, everyone has em and everyone learns from em. I think u should go for it....get her number! and what's yer dad doing talkin to des?

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jan 28, 2004 @ 01:11 AM

I had to clear this up for everybody. There is nothing, absolutely nothing going on between mal and I. I know there was a lot of heated sex talk in gallstaff's thread, but it was just a one night thing. I'd never consider doing it again.

mal you're a really sweet guy and all, but you have a daughter... and I'm not gay. I hope this doesn't impede on our relationship in any way.

*wipes away tears*

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go cry myself to sleep.

Or maybe I should just learn to bite my tongue and not mock cute high school type threads. :smash muffinman, I don't mean anything by it, but I just can't let an opportunity pass me by.

I sensed something was going on between those two.

Originally posted by mal@Jan 29, 2004 @ 06:47 AM

It was that obvious?

I just wasn't getting Caelestis' signals...

Not to mention aways slappin him on the butt, and the nude photos he sent of himself.

(hey don't blame me, I was told to stay on topic!)

Back