Mario Kart DS?

Hey there!

Yea, I know... I've been missing a lot lately... i suck. Sorry, my heart just hasn't been in games lately.

Blah blah blah... anyway. I got Mario Kart DS today and it rocks my socks.

If anyone would like to have a game, my friend code is:

Might be a good idea for everyone to list theirs here to make it easy for everyone to get in touch... Nintendo WiFi is pretty cool if I do say so myself... can't wait for AC DS!!!

Karny said:
Hey there!

Yea, I know... I've been missing a lot lately... i suck. Sorry, my heart just hasn't been in games lately.
Welcome back Karny :)

Question:

I've just noticed that Dark Samurai has got a 'star rating' thing. Seen some peoeple with stars online...just wondering what they mean and how to get them?

It was a little odd tis all. I raced someone with a one star rating, got badly beaten, but a while on, I raced someone with a 3 star rating and easily beat them. What's it all mean?

Here's my Mario Kart DS information.

Friend Code: 493989-463233
Nick Name: Zoom!

Berserker said:
Question:

I've just noticed that Dark Samurai has got a 'star rating' thing. Seen some peoeple with stars online...just wondering what they mean and how to get them?

It was a little odd tis all. I raced someone with a one star rating, got badly beaten, but a while on, I raced someone with a 3 star rating and easily beat them. What's it all mean?

your question was a few months ago & I'm not sure if you found your answer, but....

in the regular game, you are given ratings for each race/mission. If you would like to have a star next to your name, you'll need to score a star or better on each of the cups, including mirror mode.

just got the game today it rocks ill be getting the wi-fi adapter this week so i will post my friend code when i get it (tried using the neighbors wireless but it would detect but couldnt connect)

Back