Match of the Millennium!

a good waste of time, you can sit down w/ sum friends (online or real life friends) and just waste 5hrs and not even think nothing of it.

Tell her to come to EQ2, WoW suxors :p. I heard it was alright but REALLY lacked in high-level content. Still needa play it....

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+Fri, 2005-02-04 @ 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ Fri, 2005-02-04 @ 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They're good wastes of time to play with friends if you live in a boring city.

[/b]

Now I understand why I don't like them.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz
@Sat, 2005-02-05 @ 01:56 AM

a good waste of time, you can sit down w/ sum friends (online or real life friends) and just waste 5hrs and not even think nothing of it.

[/quote]

I would rather go out dancing with friends, or to a bar or nightclub.

it takes a special breed to play mmorpgs... and I am not one of those breeds.

But I can see the addiction. Its like a lot of RPGs, people just like leveling up, and getting as high of a level as possible. Doing monotonous missions and killing monsters (i.e. Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior... total lack of story there!) And mmorpgs allow you to do this all with your friends instead of just one player.

I've never understood the point of MMORPGs.

They're boring, no plot, I hate real-time battles (Gimme turn based anyday).

If I want to play an MMORPG, I'm already in one, it's called "life".

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Fri, 2005-02-04 @ 04:36 PM

I've never understood the point of MMORPGs.

They're boring, no plot, I hate real-time battles (Gimme turn based anyday).

If I want to play an MMORPG, I'm already in one, it's called "life".

[post=129069]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd agree if you got rid of the part about real time battles and replaced 'MMORPG' with 'sports game'. Really what is the point of any genre of game? For the people involved in making it to earn money, and to entertain people who the idea of the game appeals to.

dud has got it right...

its just what a certain person enjoys. I for one enjoy story, i do RPGs like Lunar or Grandia for that.

Others like leveling and team play, they have mmorpgs and FPS.

some just like killing things, FPS again along with MANY other games.

and sports, well thats just a weird genre, but people like em'. Its like score counter games, like what we have in SX arcade. what really is the point of pong, or asteroids, they are fun though!

pong is ping pong......and asteroids is a quest to shoot asteroids! I love how all the old games (pre-nes) have exactly what you do in the game in the title. no ESPN MLB 2k5 Extreme Reloaded Max BS, just Baseball, lol.

PS again, lol. Mountaindud.....you're an In Flames fan!?!? I dun have Lunar Strain but have most the other albums....they rock (even more than intellivision ;))

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sat, 2005-02-05 @ 01:57 AM

PS again, lol. Mountaindud.....you're an In Flames fan!?!? I dun have Lunar Strain but have most the other albums....they rock (even more than intellivision ;))

[post=129091]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, actually it was your thread where I heard about them. :cheers Lunar Strain+Subterranean is the only album of theirs I have, but I have most of the others as MP3. The Jester Race is my favorite.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Tue, 2005-02-08 @ 01:35 PM

God damn people. God damn! Urge... to make crack... about Cloud... and Gaydar.... RISING....

[post=129310]Quoted post[/post]​

BEEP BEEP BEEP

:smash

I just was doing a search through my posts looking for a video I posted a while back... and I found this thread and started reading it, got to page 2 and saw that fuckin' picture...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't remember that being there when I posted all my comments in this thread... where'd that come from? You FREAK Skank! FREAK SKANK!

That is just heinous, why is that even in this thread, oh my god, Im gonna vomit!

[EDIT] And now Im confused... I click properties for that image and it says its location is "http://www.thethirteenthstep.com/stfu/wahmbulance.jpg".... well if you type that into a browser it brings up what I figure its actually supposed to be. Its a ambulance that says wahmbulance on it.

Wait, does anyone see the god awful heinous image from hell that I see??? WTF!

wow, fuck, ow. i definately didn't originally post that. anyway. it turns out i was right about donations and the emu :p

vapo-rub.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-06-30 @ 12:31 AM

I just was doing a search through my posts looking for a video I posted a while back... and I found this thread and started reading it, got to page 2 and saw that fuckin' picture...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't remember that being there when I posted all my comments in this thread... where'd that come from? You FREAK Skank! FREAK SKANK!

That is just heinous, why is that even in this thread, oh my god, Im gonna vomit!

[EDIT] And now Im confused... I click properties for that image and it says its location is "http://www.thethirteenthstep.com/stfu/wahmbulance.jpg".... well if you type that into a browser it brings up what I figure its actually supposed to be. Its a ambulance that says wahmbulance on it.

Wait, does anyone see the god awful heinous image from hell that I see??? WTF!

[post=136004]Quoted post[/post]​

:puke:

What likely happened is, someone didn't like Skank syphoning their bandwidth and linked his post to that image instead. Someone edit that terrible picture out.

Originally posted by mal@Fri, 2005-07-01 @ 03:26 AM

Hey, it wasn't that bad. :smokin:

[post=136100]Quoted post[/post]​

But there was poo and abused penises, that was the worst picture I ever saw aside from the cover of a mental retardation textboook I found in our basement. That picture was more funny than shocking though. I guarantee you'd all laugh at it too.

Back