Me playing Ikaruga...

Originally posted by ExCyber+Wed, 2006-02-01 @ 06:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ExCyber @ Wed, 2006-02-01 @ 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That is absolutely sick.

This further confirms that I suck at Ikaruga. <_<

[post=144011]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

:agree

Unbelievably insane!

<!--QuoteBegin-it290

You guys don't watch many superplays, do you?

[/quote]

No I don't... I like to play the game usually instead of watching others play it and whimpering in utter disbelief and hope.

I wish I knew someone who'd play Ikaruga with me, two player seems fun. Same with Radiant Silvergun... shit any God damn shooter or videogame alone. NO ONE plays games in my area... and if they do it's stupid Mega Man (glares at Pate).

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

<_<

Two player Ikaruga kinda sucks unless the other player really knows what they're doing. It's just way too easy to kill each other with suicide bullets.

But yeah, the reason I said that was because that's probably the most well known shmup superplay around. It is a damn good one, though. ;)

Back