Modded Xbox +extras, cheap.

Hey guys, as with my DC listing I need to sell my prized possessions, my videogames due to financial reasons. These are the last things I own that have any monetary value. I am selling the following:

-Modded XBox:
-has xecuter 2.2 modchip w/ the external dip switch. Lets you switch the mod off for xbox live play, and also lets you switch between 4 different BIOS's (hence you can have this thing run completely stock w/ the stock bios and everything, or w/ the modded stuff).
-The modded xbox plays XBox games (of course), Sega Genesis, Atari, Neo Geo, MAME, Intellivision, NES, SNES, 32X, Sega CD, GBA/C, Playstation, N64, Game Gear, etc. Pretty much anything N64, PlayStation and before (sorry, no saturn).
-Can also we used as a media-center and you can stream videos off the internet as well as from a PC or off the internall HDD.
-200gig HDD (internal)
-Includes all hookups as well as a Fibre Optic cable and Component Monster Cables for HD sound/display.
-runs resolutions up to 1080i
-Includes 2 controllers, both xbox type-s and both are Microsoft branded
-Includes wireless Microsoft-branded DVD remote
-Can come w/ 'extras' already on the HDD, or I can wipe it if you so wish so you can redo the whole thing.

Looking for 400 dollars for the whole thing + whatever shipping is. I accept Paypal, money orders, or checks. If check, I -WILL- wait till it clears! I can get more pictures upon request but here is one I just took 2min ago:

0image030qr8.jpg

Back