Model 2 Saturn w/ 2 Controllers, Memory Card Plus

So yeah, I have a Sega Saturn Model 2 System for sale that is in good condition, it is just missing the Battery cover off the back. It is modded with a modchip to allow you to play your backups, as well comes with a Memory Card Plus cartridge that allows for extra memory storage, as well as playing games from different regions. Comes with 2 controllers, and hookups aswell. If I can find the games, It will come with Albert Odysey (disc only), Marvel Super Heroes (disc only), and Sonic 3D Blast (with case).

I would be shipping from Canada, and accept paypal. I looked through some sales on this board, and it seems my package has more then some of the others, hence why I am looking for $85 USD + shipping for it. The system has never given me a problem, I just don't play it any more, which is unfortunate.

Interested? Let me know! I can get pictures of it on request.

how much shipped to canada???... would you consider making a trade ???

If you put more stuff

I have one of those brand new DIVX mini portable drive player it's a 40 gb unit! never used (it's called a mediagate)

http://www.mediagate.co.kr/english/prod_mg25.htm it's worth Kinda nearly 200$....it's running on ebay somtimes at 150$+ shipping.

tell me if you wanna Work a deal off

Well as of right now, it looks like Aurora will be purchasing it. I am not really after a portal Divx player, however if Aurora does not take it, then I can speak to you about another sale.

Thanks for your interest

Back