more stuff for sale

a few more things left lying around. i'll be adding more stuff like a boxed 3DO FZ-1, a CD-i, and a couple other systems/games in the future. also, if anyone on here wants to trade for any of this stuff, i'm looking for saturn games. shoot me a list if you're interested.

ebay!

I would bid, but UPS ground shipping at $9.75 to California is too expensive for a GBA game. :looney

The postal service can send it faster and cheaper with Priority mail. :flamethrower: :cheers

Originally posted by yourmaster@Sat, 2005-04-16 @ 10:58 PM

I would bid, but UPS ground shipping at $9.75 to California is too expensive for a GBA game. :looney

The postal service can send it faster and cheaper with Priority mail. :flamethrower: :cheers

[post=132949]Quoted post[/post]​

i use UPS now beause i work for them. i know its a bit more, but it's also insured from the get go.

Originally posted by yourmaster@Sat, 2005-04-16 @ 10:58 PM

[post=132949]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I clicked on the shipping thing, and it was over $11 to Florida. I usually ship games about that size for $2 (plus around $1 for an envelope) anywhere in the US parcel post, which includes delivery confirmation, via the USPS, or $5-$6 for priority mail. UPS is only something I use for things over 13 pounds or so, because it seems to be cheaper than the USPS with the more weight ya send.

Back