Moving sale!! Duo, SegaCD, PC stuff!

Hey, all. Long time.

The last year has been pretty good. The problems I was having got all worked out, thankfully.

However, our landlord decided to hit us with eviction papers out of the blue last week.

Seems he wants to tear most of th house apart, rebuild, and sell.

He coulsn't be bothered to let us know, and just served us with papers. What a jerk.

So, I have to move. And wqith $0 to my name, that's gonna be hard. So my stuff has got to sell. I need to come up with first, last, and security somewhere.

Here's what i've got for game stuff:

N64, works perfect. Memory card, and 4MB memory upgrade. $25 plus shipping.

And now one of the pride and joys of my collection. My NEC TurboDuo. This is a TurboGrafx unit and cd-rom integrated into one unit. Those of you who know what it is knows how rare it is, especially in this condition.

Unit is MINT. Unit is IN THE ORIGINAL BOX. ORIGINAL CONTROLLER. ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER! Unit works perfectly!! Was hooked up for a couple of days for testing only!! I played a few games, and away it went back into the box. I have the manual also.

Unit comes with a good 20 to 30 games.(if not more!!!!) Some are rare. I need to pull them out to go through them for an exact number and titles. So email me for a listing.

Ebay prices for a package such as this are sky-frickin-high.

I'm looking for $550

Go ahead and check ebay, you'll see just how good this deal is.

I really wanted to save this for my kids someday. But crap happens, and it's either sell or end up homeless. So it has to sell.

Pictures available.

Sega Genesis/SegaCD/Sega32X combo $80 plus shipping

Sega CD model 2 $35 bucks plus shipping

Sega CD model 1 works, but drive makes funny clicking sound when accessing discs. It's quite old, so it may be just dirty. But as I said, it works. Because of the noise, i'll only ask $25 plus shipping

I've also got PC stuff and an LD player. Here they are:

I have a Pioneer LaserDisc player, model CLD-S104. Works great, and I have the remote also.

I will include 3 movies, Clash of the Titans, The Lost Boys, And Star Trek VI.

$35 plus shipping for all of it.

512MB (2 x 256MB sticks) Crucial (Micron) DDR PC3200 RAM $50

Western Digital 160GB IDE hard drive. $60

Pioneer A05/105 DVD burner. Burns CD's, and DVD-R/RW discs. Works perfect. $50

AMD AthlonXP 2800+ processor, Socket A Barton core (333 FSB) with heat sink/fan. Fully tested and working perfectly. $75

AMD AthlonXP 200+ processor, Socket A, 266 FSB. Fully tested and working perfectly. No heatsink/fan combo. $60

150 watt power supply. $10

27 inch Gateway CRT monitor. 800x600 Great for surfing or movies. $150

All prices add shipping. If interested, post here or email me at tomvproductions@gmail.com

Feel free to make an offer!!!! I have many many online references, a couple here and many over at elitecaraudio.com under the name USS Enterprise

I have a 16 positive 100% positive feedback rating on ebay under the name tomvproductions

It all needs to go ASAP, so if interested let me know.

All will be going on ebay soon if it doesn't sell.

Tom

this 27 inch monitor. I have some questions

What kind of connections does it have (VGA, RGB, coaxial, all the goodies or not??? and for RGB what kind of RGB connection?)

Also, how heavy is the beast or where are you located cause that must be a hefty shipping fee!???

[EDIT]I checked your profile and it says east coast... per chance is it anywhere near I95 because my father and my brother drive up and down I95 on a weekly basis and could pick it up if I buy. If that is cool with you.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-07-11 @ 03:55 AM

this 27 inch monitor. I have some questions

What kind of connections does it have (VGA, RGB, coaxial, all the goodies or not??? and for RGB what kind of RGB connection?)

Also, how heavy is the beast or where are you located cause that must be a hefty shipping fee!???

[EDIT]I checked your profile and it says east coast... per chance is it anywhere near I95 because my father and my brother drive up and down I95 on a weekly basis and could pick it up if I buy. If that is cool with you.

[post=136573]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm right in Connecticut, I-95 is a stone's throw away from me. I'd be willing to meet someone close to I-95 no problem.

The monitor has a VGA input only for video. Nice and easy for connecting a PC. I was going to add a cheap TV tuner to my PC and use it as my main TV, but can't afford it now.

The Unit does have built-in speakers though, which is a big plus. It also has audio connectors on the back too.

Supergrom, thanks for pointing out my typo! You are right, it's 2800+ :)

The listing of DUO games will be posted by the end of the day.

Hey I sent you an email regarding some of the stuff you were selling and didnt get a reply. Just sticking there post here to hopefully reach you. Check your email =)!!

Originally posted by isandir@Mon, 2005-07-18 @ 02:32 PM

Hey I sent you an email regarding some of the stuff you were selling and didnt get a reply. Just sticking there post here to hopefully reach you. Check your email =)!!

[post=136859]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't get an email. Sorry.

If you want to send one again, i'll look for it.

The address again is tomvproductions@gmail.com

Or you can just pm me here through the forums.

By the way. EVERYTHING STILL FOR SALE!!!!

Back