My Last Post Ever!

Dear Forum,

Oh no... I have 664 posts. This will be number 665 and therefore my last post ever on this board.

Due to my supersticions and my latent christian background (I don't really want to believe in god but I do!) I can't bring myself to make that next post.

I know it is silly, but I can't help it. I will probably continue to read. Heck... maybe the mods will be kind and adjust or reset my post number. Otherwise, I will not post again. :D

Maybe I will just interact by continuously editing my previous post... hmmm. Be kind and understanding for the superstious among us.

Love,

Jeff-20

:wub:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, but to each his own. Maybe IceMan2K would let you have two of his posts and bring you up to 667.

hehe -- there was this little old lady that went to my old church back in Michigan. She was really nice and everything. Weird thing is, her house number (for her address) was 666. It was kind of a little joke around the church :D

666 is known as the Mark of the Beast. The Beast being the helper to the Anti-Christ in the later part of the Tribulation (aka bascially the "End of the World")

Google Link

Originally posted by Supergrom@Mar 2, 2004 @ 10:46 PM

in hebrew symbolism, 6 is a symbol for imperfection, with 7 being the symbol for perfection. Three sixes means immense imperfection, hence the devil/satan/the beast/ whatever else you want to call it. Basically it is a number of the most evil thing you can possibly imagine.

yeah I forgot about that part -- good call :)

Originally posted by Supergrom@Mar 2, 2004 @ 05:46 PM

in hebrew symbolism, 6 is a symbol for imperfection, with 7 being the symbol for perfection. Three sixes means immense imperfection, hence the devil/satan/the beast/ whatever else you want to call it. Basically it is a number of the most evil thing you can possibly imagine.

How strange... 7 means perfection? What about the 7 Deadly Sins?

How strange... 7 means perfection? What about the 7 Deadly Sins?

Yeah. I've never heard of that numerology thing before, but it's not that consistent - on the one hand you have things like '7th Heaven', which makes sense in this context, but OTOH you have the Seraphim, who are the highest angels and have six wings IIRC.

YIPPEE!

Thanks. I don't care about post contest. I have avoid Iron Maiden, South Dakota and other instances of the deadly number for years!

Now I can post again. Thanks for indulging me.

haha, ur a newbie... now i can make fun of u and get banned from the forums just like the way i got banned from segafans... <_<

BTW, iceman, please change my posts to something like 667 or something or like, 9999999 cuz that would b kool

Back