My new toy(s)

My bro gave me this set to me last night for hooking up his sound system in his car.. Once he finds his 32x games, and a couple more segacd games, they goto me.
biggrin.gif
As soon as i find the time, i'll bin and cue the games and put them up on the ftp, AND i'll scan the manuals for you guys to download. And upload them to a couple of FTPs.

mysegacd.jpg

you wouldnt happen to have comptons ecyclo in that collection of yours, eh?

im pretty sure thats all i need to complete my collection

actually, i think i can get compton's at a pawn shop in the next town. i'll see if it's there next time i go.

btw, i'd love a bin/cue of demolition man
smile.gif

could you do clone CD image instead of bin/cue? it would save us so much hassle trying to burn the bastards later

you have trouble burning a bin/cue? i can't imagine what you're doing to make it difficult to click load and burn.

go to http://members.fortunecity.com/segacdbackup/ and find the guide on restoring from a bin/cue and see if that helps.

bin/cue is pretty much a standard for everything except dreamcast backups. clonecd seems to be used by a smaller base of people, as far as i know.

good point, its iso/mp3 i have trouble with. The problem also with bin/cue is i cant region crack the bastard, i need a multibios (already on arakon's waiting list)

I have pracically the same set up with the accpetion of a model 1 sega cd and 80 sega cd games. Any clue on how to make an adapter to hook the Genny model 1 to the 32x?

changing the region on a bin is the same as changing the region on an iso. track 1 starts at the beginning of the bin, so the section of the track containing country info is in the same place as in an iso. i think the only time the converter has proplems with identifying the region is if the iso or bin is in raw format (mode1 2352), which adds a header to the beginning of the image.

btw, i also have an iso-mp3 restoring guide at the aforementioned web site.

Hey Torx, that's a snazzy set up! I used to have the same one until my model 2 sega cd went dead
sad.gif
, but now I got a model 1 mega cd
smile.gif
, and I'm waiting to add multibios to it (I'm on Arakon's waiting list, like soldermonkey)

i pray this one wont go dead, this is my second.

*R.I.P. my other scd model 2.*
sad.gif

i just ordered a gen v2 to add to the collection..

i'd love to have a model 1 scd

whats this waiting list for multibios? is it for sale on the litespeedputer site?

Hey Torx I hope you have better luck with your model 2 than I did, the model 2 seems to be less sturdy than the model one
sad.gif

The waiting list me and Soldermonkey are refering to is for Arakon's multibios, it lets you play all the sega cd/mega cd games without the need for a converter cart.

You can do a search for multibios in the forum to find out more. He only does them in batches of 3, that's why the waiting list.

I asked to be put on the waiting list for it, before I started posting here.

Hey, I was wondering why your Genesis, Sega CD and 32X are so shiny? Did you polish them? If you did, then with what, I want my Genesis and Sega CD to be really shiny.

hehe, good eye there cavera..

as a matter of fact i just polished up my new(used) genv2 i got with... you guessed it..

Armorall.

And the shine lasts a long time. I just like to keep my shit looking clean and perfect.
biggrin.gif

I had a guess that it was Armorall, but I wanted to make sure. I think I might polish up my Genesis and Sega CD this weekend. Your setup looks awesome polished.

Back