Need a name for my company, please vote!!

Hi,

I'm starting a game company, wich will make 3d-games. Gameplay is the key-factor in my opinion, but I need a good name. I came up with a bunch of names but can't decide. Help me!! :smash

Take My Poll

I'll sell you rights to the name "SlingaSoft" for $10. I mean that name just screams fun.

Hmmm.. none of those names really strikes my fancy, but out of the available choices, I like 'Coolbit' the best.. but I think for that type of name, you need something with more style, such as 'Slipped Bits' or 'Binary Finary' (please note: these are taken).

Originally posted by it290@May 16, 2004 @ 10:29 AM

I like 'Coolbit' the best..

Too close to SmileBit, I think. Whatever you pick should have an "x" in it though, because that mean's you're Xtreme. And we all know that makes you awesome. Like "3DX-Mofo," or something.

Originally posted by it290@May 16, 2004 @ 10:29 AM

Hmmm.. none of those names really strikes my fancy, but out of the available choices, I like 'Coolbit' the best..

I hate when that happens. The name is spread all over the internet, the domain is taken as well. :damn:

I adjusted the poll. Sorry, I had to ingore the 2 votes.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 16, 2004 @ 04:15 PM

squirrel nutz, yes w/ a z...and I dunno if I spelled squirrel right, haha.

Thanks for the typo! :lol:

......:smash

......r

Squirel

You guys are really helping me, thanks!!! :cheers

If you want to be all serious about it, a misspelled word could actually help you establish a distinct trademark that's easier to protect.

OR you could be like Natsume and mispell your OWN name on the main menu of one of your BIGGEST games (look at Harvest Moon 64....the mispselled their own name, haha)

It's now between Binary Force and Squirrel Soft I guess. It's interesting to see that no one has posted about the first though it has practically the same amount of votes.

I think Squirrel Soft sounds good but is a bit soft :lol: , but Binary Force is a lot harder to remember. Has anyone something to say about Binary Force?

Originally posted by JNB@May 18, 2004 @ 06:55 PM

I think Squirrel Soft sounds good but is a bit soft :lol: , but Binary Force is a lot harder to remember. Has anyone something to say about Binary Force?

How about Squirrel Force? ;)

Originally posted by mal@May 18, 2004 @ 07:49 AM

How about Squirrel Force? ;)

Or Binary Squirrel! ;)

Soft squirrel still sounds soft <_< , but I like squirrel. Squirrels are cool!

Maybe SquirrelXtreme :blink:

I liked the first letter rhyme, lets rhyme again:

Space Squirrel

Squirrel Scope

Static Squirrel

Squirrel Studios

Squirrel System

Silicon Squirrel

Back