Nesterdc 6.0

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cloud121

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey guys, how do I reset back to the menu in NesterDC 6.0? I had 3.0 before FINALLY deciding to upgrade. Anyway..... With Nester 3.0 I could just reset back to the screen by hitting the L + R buttons. In Nester 6.0 it doesn't work. Whenever I want to switch a new game, I have to power down, put the Nester disc in, then swap the roms disc in. It's really an inconvenience.

Cloud121

Website
www.geocities.com
Sure! Isn't there a way to enhance the graphics, so they're better than the actual NES? I think I read that on here one time.

Nadius

Website
Visit site
arggh, i got pissed at my nester dc, when the sram failed to save at times , and then later failed to load when i started ff, then i exited and then it decided okay, the sram does save!, a save empty sram was saved over my save filled sram. I just beat Kraken too. Just like the old days of nintendo.

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
I belive that NesterDC 6.0 improves the grafics some what on default. From what I have heard, the newest version uses bilinear filtering on games. I could be wrong on that, but to me it sure seams that NES games look beter on nesterDC then on my original NES systems.

Hollywood Hasney

Website
www.consolevision.com
Yep, BiLinear filtering is on by default... you never actually notice it until you turn it off and see the original

For state saving, just hit Y + R and you get the menu for saving and loading save states