New Half-Life key for sale!

Alexvrb

Established Member
$10 for a new, unused HL key. You can use it to set up an account on Steam and by doing so you get free use of all first party games and Steam-compatible mods. This means Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress Classic, Deathmatch Classic, Opposing Force, Ricochet, and all steam-compatible mods like Natural Selection 3.0 Beta. You don't even need any of the CDs, since you can download Steam and the games free off the net!

I recently bought a HL platinum pack so I could play on Steam, and it came with 5 games, 3 of them with keys that can be used for Steam. I used one, and I gave my friend one, and now I have a spare. So if you want a key, I'm asking $10, and obviously no shipping is required. If you have a slow connection (Steam can be huge depending on what you download), I would be willing to download Steam with most/all of the games already included, and mail you a CD or two for the price of shipping.

I'd prefer paypal, but a money order would work too, or of course cash (at your own risk). My ebay username is AlexTheBlue if you want to check feedback.

Back