New PSP Os ver...

I heard emulators won't work with this new firmware, but on an unrelated note this news doesn't really fit with the theme of the site, maybe if you tacked on an update on Virtua Tennis PSP it would belong in news, but otherwise this seems more General or New Consoles material.

Aye, I agree w/ dud. Love to hear some info on this stuff but it's really not meant for front page news at SEGAxtreme

Homebrew would be the main reason Id want a PSP... Playing Genesis and SNES games on the go would be awesome..

Can you hook the PSP up to a TV? or are you forced to view it on the little screen?

Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Sat, 2005-07-30 @ 06:04 PM

Homebrew would be the main reason Id want a PSP... Playing Genesis and SNES games on the go would be awesome..

Can you hook the PSP up to a TV? or are you forced to view it on the little screen?

[post=137593]Quoted post[/post]​

so far I know of no way to hook up a PSP to a TV,, but that would be great if possible.. but for right now, the PSP is GREAT for emulation... I highly recommend if you have a PSP, to emu-it-up :D

The snes emulation isn't quite there yet. You have to bump up the cpu speed to 333mhz for most of the games to even be playable, and in addition most games require atleast 1 or 2 frameskip =|

I just wish I knew why star tropics won't emulate on my xbox of my psp, but plays fine on my pc (even tried getting the rom from different sources).

Back