New Satourne ver 1.0p released..

sounds cool
cool.gif

As I fully expected it just crashes on my system. Probably need to tweek a thousand options just to get it to run. Oh well - back to the real thing.
smile.gif

I'm annoyed that it can't boot CDs. It runs the BIOS fine, though. As do many other emulators
rolleyes.gif
. I didn't feel like ripping a CD so meh....

By the way Curtis, what are your system specs?

rolleyes.gif
all I can say is ...read the readme first and be perseverant (huh ... it reminds me the old girigiri time
tongue.gif
)

this version is by far the easiest to use and by me, it works fine (not fast ... but it works)

>Curtis: wow ... what a rude way to destroy all the hard work fabien maded
huh.gif
you should give it a try, especially for the ST-V support !

Originally posted by Eke@May 27, 2003 @ 09:30 AM

rolleyes.gif
all I can say is ...read the readme first and be perseverant (huh ... it reminds me the old girigiri time
tongue.gif
)

this version is by far the easiest to use and by me, it works fine (not fast ... but it works)

>Curtis: wow ... what a rude way to destroy all the hard work fabien maded
huh.gif
you should give it a try, especially for the ST-V support !

Rude? Destroy? I think you are missing the point of my post. The emulator doesn't work for me, but I don't particularly care since I have a real Saturn. I don't say the emulator is crap or a waste of time. It simply makes no impact on my life.
blink.gif

I'd say most of those using it probably have real Saturns, but it'd be kinda nice to play hi-res Nights
smile.gif

It's gonna seem bizarre when a Saturn emu runs on my PC since I use a PSX controller for PC games. Nights with a Dual Shock
blink.gif

Originally posted by Myname@May 26, 2003 @ 08:50 PM

I'd say most of those using it probably have real Saturns, but it'd be kinda nice to play hi-res Nights
smile.gif

It's gonna seem bizarre when a Saturn emu runs on my PC since I use a PSX controller for PC games. Nights with a Dual Shock
blink.gif

you can already play nights in giri @ 1600x1200

Originally posted by Jurai+May 29, 2003 @ 04:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ May 29, 2003 @ 04:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Myname@May 26, 2003 @ 08:50 PM

smile.gif

blink.gif

you can already play nights in giri @ 1600x1200 [/b][/quote]

I can't. Won't run from the CD for me and Giri Giri doesn't seem to like Nights with the .bin.

Back