New Star Wars trailer

Looks interesting. I'd say that Lucas still hasn't learnt that packing more and more vis effects shots into a film doesn't make a poor story better, though.

I hope it continues the trend. If EP2 was 2X better than EP1 than EP3 should in theory be 2X better than EP2.

That scene where yoda fights made the movie for me. It was so hmmm coool how as soon as he drops the stick he moves like the wind.

That looks pretty awesome. If Ep. 3 is ccan be 2x as good as Ep. 2, then we finally will have a decent prequel.

I know I'm in the minority, but Episode I blew Episode II out of the water.

It's hard to believe this is it....

I actually agree with you there. I've liked pretty much all of the star wars movies myself, except episode 2, which was more like a romance movie (compared to the others) than a scifi action movie.

I suppose that's why the first parts of the storyline weren't released in the right order, but as time went on, effects got better, lucas's pockets got deeper, he probably felt he had to give everyone the whole story, and since episode 2 was part of that story, I just hope that it was just a workup to another, better story for episode 3, something every star wars fan will enjoy.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 10:57 PM

I know I'm in the minority, but Episode I blew Episode II out of the water.

It's hard to believe this is it....

[post=122838]Quoted post[/post]​

What I want to know is, with all this hype, why isn't Mel Brooks cashing in with a Spaceballs sequel?

Back