Nights 2....for Saturn?

Hmm interesting.

Perhaps this answers the question of why the Saturn's 3-d pad has a detachable cable. It was so that an motion sensor upgrade could be added to it in order to play NiGHTS 2.

Even if they never made a sequel, I'm sure if they just ported the original game (with a few graphical tweaks) to the PS2, X Box, or Gamecube, they would make a fortune out of it.

Yeah, when I read that it answered some unanswered questions I had. I just started to play NiGHTS again and that game is still fantastic. It would be cool to see it flying again on either the PS2, Xbox or Gamecube. I know I'd pick it up.

well, im not sure about the 'making millions' part. nights was not as popular as they had intended it to be (much like space channel 5). true, everyone who had it liked it, but not many people actually bought it because they liked to stick to their psx's.

Nights isn't half as great as everybody says. And yes i did beat the game with all As. And don't get me started on Buring Rangers...grr...I'm go to go play some more treasure games now. Ta ta.

Quote: from slinga on 10:50 pm on Jan. 4, 2002

Nights isn't half as great as everybody says. And yes i did beat the game with all As. And don't get me started on Buring Rangers...grr...I'm go to go play some more treasure games now. Ta ta.

I'm not sure whether to agree with you or flame you... I love both Treasure and Sonic Team. Nights is the best game ever, and you'll never convince me otherwise. Well, it was the best until my 3D pad broke.

Sonic Team's work isn't any more overrated than Treasure's - they're both great developers with their own little armies of fanatics, and which one is better is more a matter of personal taste than anything else. I'm sure there are people out there who love Nights and Burning Rangers, but can't stand Alien Soldier (for the record, I love all three :)).

Well I thought Nights was a great game, but I found that I liked Xmas nights far more. Getting "Presents" for beating the levels, even if their was only one level, just seamed much more rewarding and satisfying then earning another level for each one beaten.

As for Burning Rangers, it was a decent game, but it's grafx looked like smeared dog crap. The flames were extreamly pixly, and when the entire screen filled with flames, as it often does in that game, the scren became an absolute pixil-fest. I mean, comon, isn't the Saturn suppost to be some sort of 2D god of a system?

Back