No sprites !

Djidjo

Youpi Reinhart est de retour !!!

And I'm glad to see you also like sprites. By the way, thanks a lot for your shooter, it helped me a lot to understand how sprites and palettes work.

Djidjo

vreuzon

I refuse to discuss this anti-/pro- sprite question with you. If you go ahead and think, you should understand by yourselves that the only real debate can be defined in these terms : "why should we use only polygon ?"

Djidjo

I'm glad to see you're in the mood of compromise

I'll use polygons for Death Ship then

Let's be friends again :cheers

Reinhart

Now everything's fine

Hope you enjoy my demo ...

(be sure to turn down your speakers and to have controller1 plug into the saturn. I forgot to write a readme )

(It will be the final version)

Reinhart

only slPCMxx.

I notice that the more sounds I add, the crapiest they are .... and at the end nothing work anymore.

I believe here are some memory problems :confused

I don't try to add audio tracks mainly because I want to transfer the whole .bin trough the PAR.

And I don't know how to produce sequences (yet
)

Why not take a look at the sources (they should be available at the contest page)

A+

Tagrineth

Can't resist:

Technically, sprites = anything "active" and movable on a game screen. Not limited to 2D. For example, in Final Fantasy VII, Cloud is a sprite. =)

That said, 2D engines r0x0r and I think future handhelds should give 2D projection another try. GBA games seem to be attempting it. =)